Trauma

-TRIIGGER WARINING- Messorem sat at her window frame looking out upon the people her eyes lacking life, dull and dead, happiness was no longer in her expression and her emotions became overrun with depression and looming sadness that seemed to only fester farther and farther, to an unbearable point that seems that won't end, Anxiety became a part of her life as well as triggering memories that won't stop, her sleep lacked and her appetite was no longer their, she hasn't seen the sun nor felt it on her skin since that event, she refused to see anyone, even her father as her trauma bacame more and more prominant Tatnum was concerned and worried as were the maids who always tried to get her to come out, her pets missed her the kind neighbors missed her as well, they missed her cheery voice and bright glimmering smile and her shining blue eyes and her black flowing locks abundant with life. Messorem didn't care about anything by this stage of depression, she just wanted to die, die, die, death was on her mind, suicide was what this was leading to Messorem was sick, her mind couldn't allow her to get over it, sick, sick indeed sick thoughts she was having only being 12 , two years have since passed since that unfortunate encounter with the assassin who posed as a charming butler, deceivingly twisted that was, Messorem she couldn't stand this any longer, as she went into the bathroom of her room, that already had fesh water in it placed in the tub by her maids well she was asleep a few hours ago, it was cold indeed but it had to do, it had to work messorem threw the top layer of her dress off and bent over against the side of the tub and took a deep breath then dunked her head into it, feeling the cool wash over her head she let the water drain into her nose and throat, and let it stings her eyes, the cold water felt as if it was piercing her soft skin, she found this rather delightful and pleasing, she imagined it as if butterflys were placing their light kisses on her, a smile escaped her lips as she started losing conciousness and her lungs collapsed and her breathing cut off  everything went white and quiet she felt at peace with her soul for the first time in months but, a light voice rang out resembling her mothers ''Messorem it's not your time yet my love..messorem you have so much you need to do in your life...you have a special purpose for certain reality messorem wake up.....- WAKE UP MESSOREM UNDERSTAND ME PLEASE...-'' the voice trailed off  interrupted by the yelling of her father yelling and crying for her to awaken she didnt want to ''messorem..darling, please listen to their calls'' it was the sillouette of her mother in a beautiful flowing dress with large wings ''mommy..'' she began to cry as her transparent self-ran and hugged the figure the figure hugged back, the embrace was warm and calming and eased her mind  ''sweetie..'' the soft voice rang out ''i love you..can you do something for me..messorem''  the peteen nodded rapidly ''anything mommy..'' the child said ''okay..tell your father that i love and miss him, and messorem as a favour please wake up my child..'' the melodic voice said ''okay mommy..but cant you come back?'' the figure chuckled lightly ''im afraid not dear..this is where i have to part before i run out of time to return to the skies..''  messorem looked up crystal lik tears decorated her lashes ''but why not..'' the figure smiled ''i love you..'' then the figure started to degrade to gold dust, turning to butterflys as it faded away messorem watched the sight ''how pretty!'' she thought but then the words ''wake up'' rang in her thoughts, soon the light faded to darkness as she regained conciousness and came to ''Messorem thank god..'' tatnums destressed voice rang out has he engulfed her tiny figure in a warm embrace much like her mothers ''daddy..'' messorem said weakly ''yes darling..'' he said ''mommy said to tell me that she loves you'' tatnums heart ached ''i l-love her too...what did she look like..'' messorem smiled a bit ''she had beautiful flowing hair and pretty flowing dress and she had gigantic fluffy wings like a dove..'' tatnum hugged messorem tighter tears flowing from his eyes.