A little help.

a recap from the last chapter-

When she saw what was occupying the far corner of her room, she froze in amazement. It was a fairy. A flying, small, glowing fairy. It had a blue aura surrounding it, like something you'd see in a dream. It was warm and fuzzy, and all too familiar. It was mesmerizing.

continuing the story-

The fairy started flying toward her and stopped about two feet in front of her.

"I'm Avarie. I'm a fairy and I need your help."

Ayva looked into the fairy's' deep blue eyes, still trying to comprehend the creature floating in front of her face.

"What do you mean you need MY help? I'm just an ordinary person."

"No Ayva, you're more then that. You're special, and we've been waiting many years for you to come and save our world."

"First of all, how am I special? Second, who's WE? And third of all, SAVE YOUR WORLD?! What the heck are you talking about?!" Ayva yelled full of questions and emotions.

"I know it's hard to understand right now, just come with me and everything will be explained."

"No! I won't go with you. Are you crazy?! Didn't your parents ever teach you not to go anywhere with strangers? 'Cause well, you're a stranger and wanting me to go with you."

The winged creature took a moment and carefully thought out her next words. "I'm not a stranger, you just can't remember me."

"Remember you?! Are you serious?! I think I would remember meeting a fairy!" Ayva exclaimed.

Avarie getting very impatient, grabbed a fistful of blue fairy dust out of her satchel and blew it into Ayva's face, Ayva closed her eyes and fell to floor, sleeping soundly.

"Sorry Ayva, but we really need your help."