I Figured It Out.

Even though I thought my sleeping position wasn't comfortable, I got a pretty good sleep last night. My back hurts like hell, though. Even a stretch wasn't helping.

"Rach, you up yet?" She murmured an 'hmm'. Nope, not at all. I had to wake her up, though because I had to get home to talk to mom. "Rach, get up. I gotta go." She slowly opened her eyes and stretched. "Why?" Clingy this one. Not that I mind, I know I'm like that, too when I'm getting used to a person. "First, I have to talk to my mom about the mattress. Second, I hate morning breath."

"Fair enough. Up we go." And so we went off. I walked with her to her house to talk about our plans today. We're gonna meet later at mine again after I talked to my mom.

As soon as I came home, my mom went in to hug me. "Chloe, a text would have been nice." I facepalmed myself, I knew I forgot something. Not that my battery was running low anyway. "Yeah, sorry for that mom, my phone died. I spent the night with Rachel in the shack on the junkyard. Oh, on that, can I take the old mattress we don't need anymore with me next time? We're gonna pimp the shack up a bit, make it comfier." My mom nodded. "Sure you can. It's actually nice to hear that you have a new friend. I'm happy for you. But please at least text me." I went up the stairs and said "Sure thing, mom" on the way up." Let's get rid of the morning breath. It's disgusting.

As soon as I finished getting ready, I texted Rachel that she shall come over whenever she wants cuz' I'm ready. My mom seriously can't wait to meet her.

I was checking the newest school gossip out when the door rang. I heard my mom open it. I immediately ran down the stairs to witness the meeting. "Nice to meet you, Rachel, call me Joyce. Mrs. Price sounds like I'm getting old." Of course. "Alright, Joyce. It's nice to meet you, too. And you look like you're 20." she winked at my mom. "Chloe, this one's a charmer, please keep her." We laughed altogether. "Not planning to not keep her. Can I borrow her now?" We were still laughing but my mom nodded. So we went upstairs. I was really getting nervous. Cause of something.

And she had the nerve to ask me directly. "Soo... Have you figured something out yet?" I shyly nodded. "Then tell me what it is!" she took a grab of my hands in... I'd say excitement? I got to get myself together for that. I tried breathing calm but I failed. "Well, first I have to say that you became special for me in such a short time." She listened. "And I didn't know about that feeling first, I didn't know what that... high in my stomach is." She seemed to understand but still continued to listen and refused to take her hands out of mine. "So, what I'm saying.. The thing that would convince me, is... a kiss."

She then came close to my head and kissed my forehead. "This one's for being so brave to tell me." She kissed me down to my jaw and then on the lips. It was driving me insane. The kiss was full of fire, you could see the sparkles. But eventually, that kiss stopped.

"That was... hella hot." - "This one was for convincing you." - "I am convinced now." - "Good." I was thinking about what to say next but Rachel kissed me again.

This time, the kiss was more needy. There was love in it and it made my heart flutter. You know, one of those kisses that feel like butterflies start to come right outta ya mouth any moment. We made out for 5 minutes, legit.

"And this one was for saying that I feel the same way about you."