When you meet, it's magic ❤️

We all know that feeling when you first lay your eyes on them. You don't know it at first, but that one person can change your life. That happened to me a long time ago, but I still remember how he changed my life.

We met through special means. I was on the job, blaring music for their enjoyment. He was there for strength. To be honest, I didn't know what to think. There in front of me was a goofy boy with a silly grin and soft brown eyes, horsing around with his buddies and an adorable little girl.

I gave a small smile, very shy and timid. I remember I barely talked to him that day, but that didn't stop us from immediately creating a bond. We talked all night, sometimes getting interrupted by very.. hilarious circumstances. Then he and a buddy walked me home. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard than I did on that fateful walk home.

I was lucky enough to get his number, so when I got home I immediately messaged him. We talked on and off, but every time we met again I felt something. Something... beautiful~ My once broken heart started to soften and thaw. I didn't feel the pain of the past. He made me happy. He made me smile. He still does even though he's not here anymore.

I did not know meeting him would change my life for the better, but it did. Meeting him was magical ❤️