Kiss the Girl~😘

You know that very cheesy song from the little mermaid? The first time I met him after we got together, that song played wildly in my head. I made sure I dressed nice that day. I had makeup on, even though I didn't need it (according to him). But I wanted to make a good impression.

We couldn't do it right off the bat. There were prying eyes. Too many witnesses. I managed to pull him off to the back. I was going to get that first kiss. I looked up into his eyes, but before I knew it a wave of nervousness hit; I felt like I was being punched in the stomach. I told him what was happening.

He chuckled. I was expecting him to call me silly, but that was not what happened. He gently lifted my chin, pressing his lips to mine. Oh my god I was immediately in heaven. His lips were so soft. His body was so warm.

(Warning! This next part is for mature eyes only! If you're not 15+, turn away!)

I didn't think the kiss could be any better, but then I felt something rub against my lips. I was confused, but didn't think anything of it. Then it happened again. I finally realized what it was. He wanted a deep kiss, something I've only imagined of doing. Another wave of shyness spread over me, but I slowly parted my lips. He seized the opportunity and before I could react, his tongue was against mine. I've never felt so much passion in one single action. I could definitely tell he was the dominant with that one kiss, but I did not care.

I let my body melt into his arms. I never wanted this moment to end. My heart was pounding, my body felt funny, and my mind was blank. After a few minutes he pulled away, glancing down at me with a grin.

I would say what happened next, but that's 18+~ Sorry lovelies~ 😉