chapter twenty one

[Awhile the others at the OPS room ; ]

"Go fish." Jimin said as he stare at his cards and took every glance on others too.

"Cease yours eyes, dirty shits while I--

WIN!" Namjoon screamed in happiness as he threw the cards on the table and do a little victory dance.

"No fair! You always win!" Hoseok pouted.

"Fuck this shit." Yoongi murmured as he moved himself to the couch and played his phone.

"Let's play again! I'm not even satisfied on Namjoon won." Jimin collect all the cards and shuffle them.

As those two were quarreling each other, Hoseok took a glance at Yoongi who was really focusing on his phone all day long.

"He always plays his phone almost everyday. Could it be that he would be the spy for the killer." Hoseok murmured to himself.

"Yah, Hoseokkie hyung, do you want play?" Jimin snapped the elder.

"Oh yes! I'm gonna play as well."

"Hoseok, you've been staring at Yoongi a lot. You got a crush on him huh?" Namjoon teased.

"WHAT?! No! Me having a crush on a guy?! That would be so fucking I mean totally fucking weird. Jesus." Hoseok flustered by Namjoon's words.

"Hey now, I'm not against homos anyway. It's their own choice on who they want to love with. We have no right to against it even though there's a lot of antis out there are very against homos." Namjoon explained.

"Yeah, you can love anyone you want! So what people judge you! Who gives a shit! Just love yourself and your life. It's your life, not theirs. You can do anything you want in your life!" Jimin added.

Hoseok moved by their words but, to be honest, Hoseok do have a little crush on Yoongi which that always keep it to himself. He thinks that if he would think him a weirdo.

"You guys must not tell anyone else!" Hoseok whisper shouting.

"We promise!"

"We're bACK!!" Seokjin shouted from the door as he slammed the door open.

"That was kind of long. Did you guys went out to get something to eat?" Jimin whined.

"We did. I brought some fried chickens!" Seokjin said, happily.

"YEAHHH!!" All of them cheered.

"Where's the chicken?!" Namjoon asked with full of excitement.

"In here." Seokjin answered simply as he rubbed his stomach.

Everyone's colours drained out in dissapointed. "Damn you, Kim Seokjin."

"Also guys, look who got her dress." Seokjin tried to pumped things up with Suji's new dress.

As she took a step in the room, everyone were eyes on her when they saw her hair was different from before he left the room with Seokjin.

"Your hair looks amazing, Suji." Namjoon compliment as he blushed a little.

"T-thank you." She murmured.

Jimin's eyes widened when he saw Suji with her new hairstyle made his heart beating, fast. His face flushed into bright red.

"She looks more beautiful. Even though, her hairstyle only changes." Jimin said to himself.

"Earth to Park Jimin! Wake up!" Seokjin snapped the younger out by snapping his fingers infront of his face.

"O-oh, yes you called, sir?" He flustered.

"You were spacing out didn't you? Is it about Suji?" Namjoon teased.

"Were you imaging how big is Suji's boobs are?" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Eh? I won't imagine if I were you cause hers are quite small. Guess what, she's an A." Taehyung scoffed.

"WHY YOU" Suji growled as she tried to tackle the rectangular smile boy but Taehyung luckily ran away from her.

As the guys were making a fuss, Hoseok suddenly stopped from watching those two scrawled when he saw Yoongi who was busy playing his phone than having fun with the others.

"Could it be him?" He muttered.

As he was staring at Yoongi, intensely. He saw Yoongi suddenly get up from the couch and went out from the room without anyone knowing. Except for Hoseok.

"Where are you going, Min Yoongi?"

UNKNOWN POV:

"Man, today is so fucking tiring." I sighed heavily as scratched my messy hair.

Tommorrow is the night. I'm gonna hunt that bitch down. And her money will be mine. Jungkook got the charms. She'll sure fall for him. When the time comes, he'll sure kill her.

Heh, who says money is not happiness. It is the most important and prize possession in this world. People are so into the reality too much. Why need to bother the reality? When all you get is hate and fake hopes from useless people. Such shame people.

As I was walking my way to the apartment, I saw a man stopped walking and blocked my way.

"What do you want?" I said, annoyed.

"Are you the guy?" He said in a serious tone.

I rolled my eyes as I let out a deep sigh and walked away but he stopped me by bumped me around the shoulder then grabbed my collar.

"Answer my goddamn question?!" He yelled.

I kept quiet as I spat his hand away from my collar and stared into his eyes, deeply. "What does it matter to you?"

"It matters to me! You gotta stop this killing stuffs!" He shouted as he pushed me.

I glared at him as I spit on the ground. "And who are you to stop me?"

He kept quiet as he bit his bottom lip. Triggered huh? Such a pity. I scoffed as I walked away from him.

As I was walking my way, I stopped as I turned around and take out my gun, pointing to the same guy who tried to stopped.

"Drop the fucking phone, asshole." I smirked,

He then slowly put down his phone into his pocket. He then slowly raise his hands, looking like he's surrendering.

"Being a bitch huh? Calling the others for back up and trying to get me caught. Well, that ain't easy for you." I scoffed and walked a little closer to him.

He looked at me in the eyes. I can see in his eyes are frighten. "Scared?"

"No."

"You sure? Sweats are falling from your forehead are like bullets." I said as I walked even closer until my end of the gun were against his forehead.

"Alright, you two options. One, you're gonna pretend this never happened and not tell the cops about this or Two, I pulled the trigger and you die."

"W-what?"

"That's not the answer. And now, you got 5 seconds left to answer." I said as I slowly gonna pulled the trigger.

"4"

"3"

"2"

"I'm not gonna tell them." he answered quickly.

"Nice move, now get lost, twerp or I'll hunt down you and your precious people in your life." I threatened before I walked away from him.

I can feel his present left awhile I walked my way to the apartment.

"I'm gonna kill that motherfucker before he spit shit about me."