※Chapter 1※

(F/n)-father's name
  (M/n-mother's name

———————————————————————————————
(Y/n) POV

        I look around my room with sad eyes. I guess this is goodbye. Firmly holding the box filled with things that are mine. And is also not trash, I proceeded to go downstairs.

       I'm (Y/n) Hamamoto, a simple girl with a simple life. Today, me and my parents will be going to another town and probably going to stay there for awhile. This is my first time, travelling to another place. Mother always said that its for the best that we're going to get out of here.

     I don't know the reason why we're moving but I think its something major. Because if not, my parents wouldn't be this anxious to get out of this town.

    "(Y/n)! The truck is here! We should get going now, we shouldn't waste time!"

      I let out a heavy sigh. I'm kind of nervous about what town we are going to. I hope its a modest place.

      When I get outside my mother pulled me towards the truck, its good that I'm expecting it if not I would have lose my balance there.

     "Mom, i'm still holding a box. Please don't just pulled me like that"- I complained, my mom just laugh
     "Well you didn't lose your balance right? So its ok"- I'm kind of speechless of what she said. My Mother's a beautiful woman, she got this (E/c) eyes and (H/c) hair that adds charm to her appearance. And thankfully, I seem to have inherited her looks.

      "(Y/n), why are you spacing out? Are you thinking of meeting some handsome boys in (Name of Town)?"- I faintly blush because of what my Father said.

      "Oh come on (F/n), you should know that she doesn't have to think of boys because boys are already thinking of her"- I'm a blushing mess right now. But i'm also happy, atleast my parents are happy.

      "Uhmm...sorry for interrupting but, we really should get going now. Its a long way to go"- the voice of the driver interrupts us. My father was the one to recover first and soon urges us to quickly get on the car.

     All of our belongings are in the truck and of course we're in my father's car.

     All the way, all I do was to eat and plays with my phone. Sometimes I'd go to sleep. All in all its really boring and tiring.

     When we arrive I couldn't help but look around and I'm pretty satisfied of what I saw.

○○○○○●●●●●

    I hope you'd enjoyed it♡
**(ू•ω•ू❁)**