※Chapter 3※

(Y/n) POV

     I woke up to the sound of birds singing and the morning light shining down on me.This is one of the best morning I've had.

    If this is what greets me always in the morning? I wouldn't be too lazy to wake up then. I wonder if this will last?

   "(Y/n) dear! Wake up now, breakfast is ready and we're going to enroll you in a new school"

     New school? I hope its not like the one in my old town. Full of bullies, bitches and such. Ahh~ I thought I will no longer worry about school when we move but it turns out there's more to worry here.

    I let out a "Ok, will get up now!" before forcing myself to get up.

    After a million years of dragging and forcing my tired legs and arms to go to the bathroom, I finally arrived. I'm soo happy~

  ( Being lazy sure is tiresome~ but unfortunately I've gotten and have caught this disease. Just pray for me then(ღ˘ㅂ˘ღ))

      After finishing what I needed to do, I look at myself in the mirror. The girl I see had (h/l) (h/c) hair that contrasted against her beautiful (e/c) eyes. Her beautiful face have a tinge of pink in them, making her more lovable and makes one to look at her more than once.

    And of course that is me( I feel like I'm making you an arrogant person(´・∀・`) )

    Satisfied with what I saw I walk downstairs. In the living room, I see both my parents dressed up well. Both of them are already born with good looks but dressing up makes them look much more pleasing to the eye.

   "I've already prepared the requirements and all you gotta do is to pass the 'Test'"- Mom said, making her way through me. Ruffling my hair while smiling before saying that we should go.

   "Mom, what about breakfast?"- I asked her. Both my parents are in the front seat while I'm the back.
   "No need to worry, we're just going to eat at a restaurant"

     I let out a nod and didn't ask more. I look up at the sky.

   Hope my new school life would be peaceful

○○○○○●●●●●

     Please pardon my lack of describing everything. Its not that I don't want to but I can't, there's like something in my head that blocks out the word used to describe something or someone in this story. (ಥ_ಥ)

[Love Queeny-Sama]