Chapter one

Lily's POV:
1930. Time of the war. My mother married a German man named " Adalard". He wasn't very nice to me but he loved my mother very much. Which I was happy for. But then he passed away. That was 10 years ago, when I was 10.  Now I'm 20 and engaged. With 2 children and a liegal resident. My  fiancé and I want to get out of here. Unfortunately the Germans are fighting America right now. And it's going to be hard to get over the boarder to the boats.

" hurry up children!" I whisper yelled down the hallway. We were leaving late at night where no one will see. It was jays idea. " lily we need to hurry!" Jay said behind me. " children we have no more time left. We need to go now!" "Alright!"

"Let's go" jay said. As we walked out the door I turned around and said good bye to my home. " come lily we need to go!" Jay said as he pulled me down the steps of my only home." I'm coming jay." As we started down the now abandoned street of Germany's many towns. What once was a beautiful suburban area was now a barren wasteland.

As we get to the end of the road I turned to say my final goodbyes to the road I grew up on when I heard gunshots!! " jayla!!! Joe!!! Let's go move it!!" I yelled not caring who would hear. The American army sent a army truck to pick us up. As we approached the van the door opened a two very handsome American solders showed up. " COME ON!!! GET IN NOW!!!"

As the children jumped into the van I turned around to see 3 German solders firing there guns!! I ran as fast as I could!! Then everything went black!

Let the terror of war begin!!