Chapter two:

Lily's POV:
As we sit in the van on the way to the refuge camp they had, I take time to look at my fiancé.
Jay is 6 feet tall, brown hair , blue eyes, and very skinny.
As I look at my kids I see most of me in both of them. Jayla who was born first was a surprise baby , looked lovely me an angel from heaven. She had dirty blond hair like me , brown eyes , and loves to read.
As I look at my son joe I see a whole new perspective of a character. He was taller than jayla, even though he was younger. Brown hair , green eyes , and is always getting dirty!!

But as I sit here in the van I think to myself... " where is life taking us this time?" As I continue to think I was also watching the soldiers. The one driving was scrony and worn. He looked like he was the medic and wasn't supposed to leave his post. And the other soldier was very buff, he had  short black hair and a 5 o clock beard. But very handsome.

" lily are you ok??" Jay asked as I turn to look at him.  " I'm good. Just tired." As I lied to my fiancé. I was looking at the soldiers form. " I'm good. Don't worry about me. Make sure the kids are safe." As I look at the camp in sight I wonder what's happening on the battlefield and why where the soldiers eirlier shooting at us?? We didn't do anything to them?!??

Let the surviving begin !!!!