_0.02_ DOUBLE THE SAME

Snakes. Snakes. Lots and lots of snakes.

        They actually fascinate me. Maybe a reason for that is they are PRETTY and DEADLY. I like eagles too. But Snakes are the best. So,... guess you'd be thinking- What's with her and Snakes. I had this dream when most people call it a nightmare.

       I'm in front of this huge yellow snake that was looking right at my eyes and yes I was standing close. May be too close that I can actually breath in it's carbon-dioxide. Yuck! And I don't know some noise was heard in the other room and yeah... note that the room where 'we' which includes Mr. or Ms. Snake was made of glass which one can't see through. 

        And back to the noise, our love at first sight was disturbed and made into horror at first noise- the bright-beautiful beast started attacking me

        And back to the noise, our love at first sight was disturbed and made into horror at first noise- the bright-beautiful beast started attacking me ....and I ran

I ran , found a door

       OPENED! But the yellow caught upto me and BAM! I WOKE UP LOOKING RIGHT INTO TWO BRIGHT GREEN (actually dark green-who cares there's the green which is the main thing) wearing a bright yellow hoodie. Aww! My BEST- best friend who was clutching his washboard tummy and screaming all the bright and colourful words under sun! Seriously just why my Morning!? But, maybe my hand would have slipped and might have given a tap on his tummy.

Sue me-NOT.

'Diya- PANNI-PANNADA'* WHAT'S WAS THAT FOR!?"

I want to tell something people!- I only talk when I was asked to

And only in certain cases, I talk with the new ones.

        Bleh! No wonder they call me stuck-up bitch except for my close knit friend- tailor aunty who lives near my granny's house. The culprit who inspired me to pursue the world of colours and fabrics and some fake friends blah-bleh-blah :P.

...So yes I have this weird and 2nd party who can talk inside my head.

       So does my killer headache kicks in. And I see yellow dots. All I see a second later is yellow and black with a flash of white in between.

I FAINTED!!!!!

Not really.

My good for nothing bestie threw my 13th pillow at me.

"Oh for God sake- what do you want Deepak?" He stands 2nd to my real headache. Still my best bud! Or my only real buddy. I should refer those fake ones as leaches from now, as they stick in my group dump more works on me and go smooch at a corner.

Believe me if they get free time; things they'd need to pass the time-

Find a person from the opposite or same gender as preferred

Smooch that person from that gender and then Mooch that person from that gender-(author kinda repeating that to increase the word count :D ;P)

And Laters, Bitch n Ditch em.

Fighting!

Back to the topic, my Bestieeee with green eyes yanked my blanket, Oh the love he holds for me!

"DEEPAK!- Today's Saturday- a Holiday. H-O-L-I-D-A-Y. Leave me alone." Like the best buddie he challenged me sweetly with the water bucket challenge.

Yes. Water bucket

Water Bucket full of water.

Water Bucket full of water was poured on ME. So... He's Dead.

I mean = D.E.A.D

And when Goddess Kali inside ME woke up; The Mind reader in him freaked out.

I Didn't attack him really. I REALLY wanted to but I didn't. Mainly because he said something.

Coz this dumbhead knows not to kid around with my Academic Affairs. And knows all the In's n Out's of my department as He's dating my professor – FOR NOW.

Back to what he said-

"DIYA_ wait!!!--- I know two things that you don'nt.

1) You've got your Internship at Sri lanka . " my reaction inside- Yippie! Not my hometown!? I'm Safe Babyyyyyy. Now this one's gonna getta be happily murdered by me!

" Listen to the next one."

"Now what DEEEPAK ? Your last words!?"

"Not REALLY Diya,

2) (Second one is that, your BEST FRIEND- Ragini* note the sarcasm people* is going to Bangalore attend Kumar's wedding.)

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOUBLE THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there's where I last met HIM!

What if Ragini meets him!?????

Now,

TRIPLE THE SAME SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**

Who is Diya talking about???????

Kindly vote n comment. Don't be a mum readerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lots n lots of LUB!

-D