_0.03_ MISS ME?

THIS IS AN EDITED CHAPTER. PLEASE COMMENT I NEED SOME ENCOURAGEMENT TO write more!!! Now I'll leave you people with my story ...muah :* 

----------------------------------

"Yeah I kinda thought that you'll freak out and I hit the nail." (grabs an apple from the coffee table)

"What,...no way I'm cool as a cucumber –See" I try to act cool but he knows I'm freaking out by the way he's biting or rather murdering the apple.

Okay no Cannibal thoughts.

Only GOOD VIBES!!!

Who I'm I kidding that kid is Danger!

His look screams danger, his walk screams danger, even his existence is danger. Okay!...I'll kill the suspense. The guy we're talking about is a mix-blood named Ram a.k.a Ryan is a cat eyed fellow well, grey eyes. In the first look it screams sexy and later you'd know that it screams MURDER! Well that stupid actually shows his real face only to me and no one believes anything I say about him. Like me, he was also rescued from the camp.

Don't ask me 'What Camp'...that story is for laters. And well, he's adopted by my distant aunt, a sweet lady having a opposite-of-sweet Son. But he deserves Oscars for his Hollywood level acting.

I've been trying to postpone spending time with my aunt in Banglore. Last time we were exposed to each other's presence was maybe in my aunt's wedding. Well she Isn't that old maybe just hitting her thirties you know. But was never blessed with her own kid as her husband died after three years adopting Ram or Ryan...let''s go with Ryan. I really have a Bad-Bad feeling over that.

...............

"Okay come out of whatever La-La Land your head is residing in" he throws paper ball at me which I dodge successfully. Deepak is Rifle-shooter. And is Aim hits the mark and I should thank my Gifted or Cursed Reflex for that.

"What land" I ask acting bored but I know otherwise, he's a good company while he's a clown to me I'd miss him dearly when I move out. I'd kill anyone who even thinks to harm him. Anyone.

"If you ask me, I'd say you and Ryan give of the same vibes."

"Noway" Maybe I won't deny that. We're cursed with monsters and only he managed to control it.

"Don't even try to deny, you know the truth and just remember you always have my shoulder" okay rare moments! Deepak's seriously-mushy side is peeking at me! "Ever since that time you're caged in your head Dii" grabs my shoulders and shake me as if to get his point across. Dude I'm screwed up and stop talking to me being caged up when I cage em' up- swallowed the words were on the tip my tongue but swallowed when the door bell rang. I alreadt know the answer, Only 2 people come to my 1BHK- the idiot bestiee in front of me and my Guardian, and my prof. Rajan Roy.

"Okay time for me to go, or he'll bust my ass for bunking his class. Geez such negatives I go through to be your friend" combing his hand through his messy hair, he walks to the front door and opens when the second bell rings.

"Patience is a Virtue Professor, fancy seeing you near a student's building" Says Deepak with a sly smirk.

"Move you Lizard! And stop hanging out here, I have enough headache with her complaint letters" he says as he enters and makes himself comfortable in my blue leather couch, gift from a company that I freelanced for, which he'll never know.

"Diya..." He looks at me as Deepak does a mock salute and leaves closing the door as he passes by-

"Stop giving me the blank stare, and change of plans" he hands out an envelop from his 'Casual' Jacket.

"And that is?" I ask thinking of various possibilities and every thread of my thoughts ending with Ryan and his sexy-sametime-creepy Cat eyes.

"I changed your intership to New York." He gives me a mean stare and changes into wary the same time and sighs and I know he's still a little afraid of me, who won't when they know of my alter ego. I really have to appreciate this twenty-five something man for not running to the hills each time he witnesses Her.

Quit with your staring and Ragini and you stop behaving like kids, I can feel the grey eyes growing.

"Well... really! is that one on your forehead because of me or her?" I point my finger to his forehead, for which he freaks out running to the floor length mirror near my washroom.

"Not funny."

"Very funny."

"Not funny."

"Very"

"Not"

"Very"

"Not. Let's drop this and get ready the climate in New York is not that stable pack accordingly" He turns to me nodding at the envelop on the couch.

"Take care kid." He smiles and hesitates to pat my head but does at last, wonder what he thinks of me.

sometimes I see fear dancing in is eyes.

"Just remember, If one walks away does'nt mean that he's a coward and If one stays to face it does'nt mean that he's brave, heard They are looking for you" He leans on the other side of the bedroom door like me

"Or you could say Hunting for me" He just smiles and gets ready to leave.

"Do you need some coffee?" I ask and he turns to look at me.

"I'm good. Take Care" he smiles and stops looking at the picture near the door.

A picture we took with his late Wife then, his fiancée when there talks in the family about adopting me but settled for guardian role listening to the lawyer and my CY-Mentor.

"She would want you to move on" for which he does'nt reply.

"I'm Sorry" I say. I really I am. Tried saving her but They got to her before me.

"Atleast you are Safe." He gives a painful smile in reurn and leaves.

Closing the door, I go to my bed but my phone starts to vibrate. As I go closer to my dressing table I see the name on the Caller tab.

Private number

As I attend the call and stay quiet for the other person to speak. I hear some shuffling and I hear His voice.

-----------" Hi Diya. This is Ryan.

I stopped breathing for a sec going through a flash back. This Shit's gonna get harder to bust!

----------Miss Me?"