Exchange student project

I'm Saruma no Ryoshi and I'm 17 years old. Yesterday I got to hear that I got the opportunity for an student exchange project. So I'm going to Japan. Even thought I hate Japan like for example: I hate rice and all Japanese food, I'm afraid to fly by airplane and as last I don't understand the language.

So what to do .... Well my parents force me to go... So I guess I have no choice.

As I packed my stuff... On my way to the airport... Eight hours flying ... I'm lucky I'll be going with a few classmates...even thought none of them are really friends ...

Only the half of the airplane is filled. Well I wouldn't go there either if I wasn't forced... Suddenly T. Mono sit next to me and said: "So your also in student exchange project..?". As I looked up I saw a cute blond haired girl, holding out her hand and smiling at me... I took her hand and awnsered: " Hey I'm Saruma and yeah. Nice to meet you" I said as I smiled.

I had to hurry in saying bye to my chat buddy named: "smallblue1108". Even thought I called him Jake. He was very sweet to me. Like when I had trouble he always made me feel better.

Saruma: # Hey Jake I'm leaving now talk to you later.#

Smallblue1108:# Hey Rumi. Take care dear talk to you later.#

As soon as I turned on airplane mode the plane start driving. And slowly get up in the air. To be honest I hate flying, because I feel so unsafe up in the sky. Mono-chan said: " your boyfriend?".

Me: " N-no j-just a friend....". I said as I looked away. Later I fell asleep in the plane.

--------------------

Update will come as soon as possible

If you have any requests message me ^^

Greets Rumi