In the bus

I'm so glad they left... They were annoying ... suddenly Aoi pulls me close and my cheek end up on his chest. W-what is happening..?! I can feel my cheeks are red like tomatoes...
It .. Does lay comfortable... I slowly close my eyes and accidently fall asleep.. After three hours sleeping I wake up.
I look around and see only Aoi sitting next to me staring out of the window. where is everyone ... ? ...
R:"A-Aoi?" I say in low volume.
A:"Yeah?" He say while still staring out of the window of the bus.
R:"Where is everyone?"
A:"They couldn't wake you up so they asked me to look over you while they're in the museum."
R:"I didn't wanted to go in there anyway.. It's kinda boring."
A:"Same here"
Aoi seemed distant. Something was wrong but what could it be? What wrong with him? Should I ask straight ahead? Or....
Right at that moment everyone came back into the bus. All bored and long faces.

-1 hour later-

Everyone was seated. Yet I still haven't figured out what was wrong with Aoi... As we arrived at the dorm he got out and walked away without a word. I tried to follow him but the slow-getting-up-classmates were in the way. He was gone by the time I got out. What's wrong Aoi...?