Day 0

Day 0, time check: 2:45pm 

Normal day that I was having. working at the coffee shop, serving people their teas, coffees and pastries. such an exciting job as a barista right? I work as it in this local coffee place called Centrel Perks. I know, it's actually a spoof of Central Perk of the series FRIENDS. The place was simple, few lamps placed at the corners of the shop, keeping that dim lighted look. plastic flowers with some pencils in it, weird decoration, but useful for people who forgot to bring pencils for their crosswords every morning. I worked here for two years as a barista/waitress, Working along side my bestfriend/flat neighbor, Rebecca Miller. I got in the city when I was 17, which was three years ago, staying for a year at my old school friend's house and moved out a week after my birthday. I stared at the clock with excitement, 15 more minutes, before my shift is done, off to the sweet, sweet cruel world we all live in. 

            "Angie, cute guy behind Stewie" Rebecca nodded towards the door, I glanced away from the clock. and slightly slapped Rebecca at her arm, the Stewie she was calling was none other than my bestfriend, Nathan Sykes. 

             "Quit calling him Stewie, that's my bestie you're talking about" I said, my gaze left the clock as it transfer to my friend, Nathan James Sykes, my friend is a boyband member,  can you believe it? It's all because I helped him with his ex. it was a year ago, I was about to leave my shift here, serving my last coffee for the day to him, he smiled at me warmly and quickly changed to a panic when he saw his model ex GF. he grabbed my wrist and whispered that I have to pretend that I'm his GF for a minute, at first I was bewildered at first, then just shrugged and sat at his lap. I mean, I have nothing lose right? He was surprised when I was sitting on his lap, he laughed at my response and whispered 'Thanks' to me. I giggled to make it look like he was whispering something sweet to me. he talked to his GF for a bit, with her stomping away. he looked at me like I was a god given gift. He said that he would do anything to repay him for that, I just simply said, 'Give me your number? You sound like a keeper there' he laughed and gave me his digits. after a week or so, that's the only time I discovered that he's in a boy band, which he shall not mention. I don't know why, but he's a bit nuts in the head.

            "Oi Nathan! Glad to see you here!" I smiled, he waved. as always, he's my last customer for the day. "Anything that I can get for you? "

            "Well, I'm just new here.. what do you recommend?" He grinned, we stared at each other for a second then laughed, He's always here at least 4 days a week, he heads here before going to his studio.

            "The usual yeah?" I asked, he nodded and went to his spot in the cafe, somewhere at the back, not visible from the windows, just in case his 'fans' sees him. but not too far back for the beautiful ladies not to see him all charming.

            "Well, will ya serve his tea and biscuits to him? My shift is now..." I glanced at Rebecca, who was preparing his tea, and looked at the clock and as it just strikes at 3:00 "done" I grinned, She rolled her eyes and served his order, I went at the back to grab my backpack and left my apron beside the counter, and quickly ran at Nath's table, he was quietly enjoying his tea while he taps away in his laptop.

            "So, any new news from the 'boyband' you're in?" I smiled, He looked up from his laptop and cotinued to type away, I sighed, "Okay then, Imma go now.." "WAIT!" he grabbed my wrist, and continued to type with his left spare hand, I gave him a confusing look, he glanced at me and chuckled at my reaction, he lets go of my wrist and turns his laptop around. I squinted my eyes, ugh I forgot my glasses once again. I never need them anyways at work. I memorized their menus long before I discovered I needed glasses.

            "blah blah blah blah, you have now purchased 2 The Wanted behind bar tickets." I read, I blinked at the screen then looked at Nathan, Who was waiting for a positive reaction, I looked at the screen and looked at him once again. His excite quickly turned into an annoyance.

            "You don't get it do you?" he asked, I nodded, I turned the laptop to him and he quickly returned it to me.

            "THE WANTED!" He pointed out. I shook my head, gosh, with his actions, I felt like I was an idiot for not getting what he was trying to point out. "OOOHH....What's with The Wanted?" He slightly banged his head on the table, he snapped his hands, calling for the current waitress, which is Rebecca, she quickly went to our side and looked at me, possibly looking for a question why he is banging his head. I pointed the laptop, she studied the website and laughed.

            "You're so dense, my friend" She shook her head with pity at me, I still am confused "That's Nathan's boyband you dimwit." She smacked me at the back of my head and went back to work

            "Oh my gosh, I DIDN'T KNOW!" I said defensively "I didn't bother to do a background check on you when you told me that you're in a boy band" I stifled a laugh, then turned into a serious face when Nath stopped banging his head

            "I thought you already know that! I'm always talking about them, YOU KNOW for a fact that I'm heading to the studio today, meeting the lads." he annoyingly said,

            " In my defense, You never mention The Wanted, you always say the lads!"

            "How can you not know us?! We have a single that has topped the chart!"

            "Oh wow really? congrats!" I smiled

            "Thanks, you're the best!" He scoffed.

            "Again, In my defense, I don't even listen to the radio!"

            "How can you at least not google my name?"

            "WELL I DUNNO! because I'm not a creep?" He raised his hands in surrender "Let's just get back to what we were supposed to talk about" I nodded, He smiled once again, forgetting the quick fight. "I bought you guys ticket to my show, tomorrow night" My eyes widened to his news, finally catching up

            "Oh my god, that's amazing then! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY BESTIE ON STAGE!" I quickly hugged, almost spilling his tea, he just laughed at me.

            "Rebecca is coming with you. 2 tics. you and her since I know you guys are inseparable" He said, taking back his laptop, I took a biscuit from his plate,

            "That's absolutely amazing, free tickets and I got to see you perform! are you trying to get me in bed?" I joked, he shook his head and laughed "Well you know, now that you've mentioned it.." He went into a deep thought as he drinks his tea, He winked at me, giving me a cheeky smile. I gasped and punched him at the shoulders

            "I was joking, my gosh, Never" I laughed, he just shrugged and finished the last of his order.

            "Well I have to go, see ya tomorrow at the venue? just go at the backstage and I'll let you in" He smiled, I nodded, we both said goodbye to Rebecca and left the cafe.