Day 2

Day 2, time check: 10 am

I was laughing so hard when Rebecca went in the shop with sunglasses and with the hood of her jacket up,  Nothing is funnier that seeing Rebecca Miller having a hungover!

                "WHAT'S UP BESTIE?!" I shouted to her, she cringed at the volume of my voice, she grabbed her apron and threw it at my face. "Not.To.Loud" she groaned, I stifled a laugh and went back to work. She handed me 3 euros, ordering a cup of tea.  she removed her shades and placed them on the counter.

                "Those guys are heavy drinkers, It's hard to cope up with them" She said groggily. I handed her the tea and an aspirin, good thing there's not much customers today for us to manage.  "They are boys, what do you expect?" I asked, flashed a smile to the customer then called Rosie to take their order.

                "What are you calling Nath then? when he gets drunk easier compared to me!" She yelled then cringed at her own voice, she slightly banged her head continuously at the counter, muttering "Why. Did. I. Do. This." She stopped to drink her tea, she wore her shade again

                "That's the last time i drink with them, when it's work day at the next day" She complained "Who does that anyways?" I laughed "So was Tom a heavy drinker too?" I asked

"All of them are"

 "was he flirty? to the other girls"

"yeah absolutely, but in the group, only Jay and Siva seems distant from girls"

"What kind of flirty?"

"are there even kinds of flirts? What's with the questions, YOU DONT ASK ALOT OF QUESTIONS TO A HUNGOVER REBECCA OKAY? I'll kill you" She practically shouted, again, thank god for no customers.

"Well, not wrong to ask right?" I scoffed, She groaned, and continues to drink her tea. Irritated from my questions. then all of a sudden, it's like a lightbulb went on up her head, getting a hint from all these questions

"So uhm, you like Tom?" She smirked, I nodded shyly, I placed my index finger between my lips

"Shush about it, okay?" I said, she grinned, and shook her head "I wouldn't keep my mouth shut about it dear, YOU finally have a crush! if it weren't for the way you wear, I would've thought you're a lesbian!"

"Weird enough, I take that as a compliment" I commented, I've always believed that I'm a boy trapped in a girl's body, well not until now that is. I'd rather take go on Paintball wars than attend ballet classes that my father wants me to go to. If it weren't for the pretty girls that surrounded me, I'd rather wear some sweatpants and hoodies.

"It's true though, One time when you were drunk, you actually flirted a girl" She laughed, then cringed once her headache hits her again "Hey, I got her number, it just shows how great I am" I said, taking her finished tea from her, "Only if you're drunk, which is weird" She added. I threw her the apron, "Shut up, and get back to work" She held up her hand in surrender. I cleaned up the table at the back, kind enough, the customer left us a good 5% tip. better than not getting any tip right?

"Morning girls!" a lad said, as the door hits the tiny bell right above it, Rebecca groaned at the sight of our new customers, i turned around and smiled towards The Wanted lads, or as Rebecca and I say, Nathan's cool crew.

"Morning Max, mornin' to the rest of you too" I greeted, I went back to the counter, Rebecca puts her hood up again and continues cleaning the tables.

"MORNING BECCA!" Nathan squealed at her, giving her a bear hug. Rebecca slapped him at the shoulders and pulled him the middle finger. "Looks like someone here is not a morning person" Jay laughed as he poked Becca at her sides, which earned him a punch from her. Jay shuffled to my side, giving me a sad face from the punch

"Don't mess with a hungover Becca, trust me" I said patting him at the back, He brightens up and chuckeld "Ha ha! who knew she's a bit weak with her alcohol anyways?"

"Nathan does" I replied, I turned to Nathan "YOU KNEW SHE'S WEAK, WHY DIDN'T YOU LOOK AFTER HER?" I nagged,

"Well, she's fun when she's drunk. AND BESIDES, I'm not looking after her after that anyways, You do" he winked, I pinched him at his shoulders. He playfully slapped my hand away and stuck his tongue out, mocking me. I shook my head.

"Morning beautiful!" Tom smiled widely, I blushed a bit "Morning there" I shyly smiled at him, then Siva walked to his side "Morning Angie!" He waved, I giggled a bit

"You lads looked a bit cheery at this dreadful morning" I commented, referring to the damp weather we're having.

"It's never a dreadful morning, as long as you're in it" Jay winked at me, I shook my head. I fished out my handy dandy notebook and flashed them a smile once again "So, enough the greetings, what's your order?"

TIME CHECK: 11:30 am

it wasn't long enough until the cafe had customers rushing in, the lads had to settle down more at the back of the cafe, to avoid attracting fans here, as said, for their own benefit.  Not that the lads are a trouble to us, their presence is not a bother at all , it was rather fun to have them in our workplace, to have a bit of a laugh now and then here. 

"Well, this'll be a great chill out place in the mornings for us, before we go the studios and meetings" Jay commented about the cafe, the rest of them agreed

"You'll be surely seeing more of us here." Tom winked at me, making my cheeks flush a bit of light red,

"Well, that would be a pleasure to serve you guys" Rebecca smiled then later warned "Only here in the cafe where you'll get to boss us around.. okay?" Nathan laughed,

"This is why I'm always here instead at her flat." he took the last sip from his tea "Angie, on the other hand, is way nicer than Becca" he compared, receiving a punch at his shoulder from Becca. I laughed,

"Glad I got that comment, way nicer than Becca, that would be a great thing to place on my resume if ever" I joked, Becca rolled her eyes and continued serving the other customers. As I continued to clean up the tables. Odd enough, I find Jay by my side, helping me clean up. "I was a waiter before, It's always a good feeling when someone is kind enough to help you" he says, I tried to tell him not to help me, but he wouldn't listen. we talked about random things, later the conversation was joined by Tom and Siva, 

"We better get half your tips from what we're doing right now" Tom joked,  Siva and Jay second the motion to that joke and right now, I found myself splitting my share of the tips to 4, in a funny way, I also insisted it by the time Tom joked about it, since it was embarrassing to let them help me from waitressing, They are a boy band! a famous one too, they should be pampered and be taken care of, not letting them work half the works you do. but then again, they are different, and also they are making this work of mine more entertaining.  

"Hey Angie, are you free next week?" Tom asked, hoping full on that he would ask me out on a date or something

"Uhm yeah, why so?" I answered. He smiled "Can we go at your place? just to give you a visit and also chill, we have a stressful week ahead of us" He said then added "It's also exciting to hang out with you gals"

"Sure! I love having people at my place, it'll be a blast" I smiled,  Max tapped him at the shoulders, showing a text that he recieved, he nodded as he read then flashed me an apologetic smile

"Oh we have to go now, Jayne is calling, or at least, texting for us, being, Wanted in the office at the moment" he chuckled at his own little pun, each one of the Wanted lads gave the both of us kiss on the cheeks.