Peculiar Familiar

Today i woke up then got ready, we went to the Enchanted Forest after preparing ourselves at school for roll call. It was until now i was having fun but Katy ruins everything....it's annoying

Katy: "Why!? Why do we need to walk on such a dirty path!? I decline to do this"

Lilyth: "might as well deal with it Katy, today i am not in the mood. Try new things"

I just wanted to throw a snake on her and see her reaction haha that could be fun to watch but i prefer to focus on my familiar than her, after i told her that she just dealt with it and started to try new things, she looked like she was enjoying herself

Lilyth: "see? Discovering new things is always fun"

Katy: "Hmph! I doubt that"

She sure is a handful "lets all look for our familiars! In 3, 2, 1!!" Everyone started going their own ways and look for their familiars. Since i'm the strongest of the class i am the captain and lead the whole class, i always help them in: assignments, missions, magic etc...

A while later i had already found many creatures but none were my familiar. I started to worry since almost everyone in the class had found theirs, i stumbled with someone and i said, "Sorry i didn't see where i was going" but no reply, he looked at me with his gold eyes and a smirk. "You must be my master. I've been looking for you, name's Flannir but i go by Flay, nice to meet you" he said.

Lilyth: "First of all how are you a familiar?"

Fannir: "well i am a red dragon, and i can take any form i want. This was the form of a human i saw walking by." He says as he transforms into a dragon.

Lilyth: "that explains a lot, now please turn back to human form"

Flannir: "as you wish" he says disappointed as he turns back to human.

I was surprised to see him turn into a dragon just like that, this is the best day of my life! My familiar is a dragon! This is awesome. The other kids in the class were surprised too, well let me explain something. A familiar is a creature that exist only on one purpose and is to protect it's master no matter the cost, they will do whatever it takes. But you know they are your real familiar if you can feel it too which i did felt it when we looked into each other.

Next was to make a contract with the familiar, he will never betray me or he will be slayed and i would never betray him either or there would be consequences that i don't want to talk about.

We all heard a loud noise, i keep standing as they run out of the forest, two teacher join me to fight whatever is coming. One more teacher makes sure everyone is safe and away of the forest as we prepare our magic ready to attack. A troll, a big troll was heading toward us, we could tell he was being control by a human since it's aura was kind of a purple color which indicates darkness that is used with dark magic. Dark magic is magic that was banned from our kingdom however, some still use that kind of magic to do horrible things. Flannir stood by my side just like a familiar would, we plan a strategy to defeat the enemy.

We use the two teachers as a decoy then i make him blind by slashing his eyes as fast as i could. I guess i could call him Flay now, he slashed the troll from the back finishing him with just one hit and a katana. It was pretty amazing to watch but disgusting at the same time, we clean ourselves and change clothes with magic then head back to school.