Unfolding Mysteries

Lilyth: "What happened to everyone!? What did you do?"

Risa: "My name is Risa nice to meet you, everything is just fine your friend Seraph is in another room, he insisted you to come" she said calmly.

When i tried to sit down my body automatically turned off but thank God she catched me before my head hit the ground. I wonder if i can trust her.

Lilyth: "You have some explaining to do"

Risa: "You are the hostage so get out of that cloud honey, you're spoiled and you think that life is all happy and colored but is not."

Lilyth: "I don't think of such things that are coming out of your dirty mouth"

Risa: "Weird. Aren't you the princess?"

Lilyth: "Yes i am the princess of Celestine, but i was adopted"

Risa: "Oh no. I am fried, i was supposed to get the real princess, where is she??"

Lilyth: "I honestly have never heard of another princess other than me, if you are looking for Flora... She died 10 years ago"

Risa: "Flora huh, well i'm not looking for her i already knew she died. I guess is you after all i just didn't know you were adopted"

Lilyth: "Anyways why on earth would you kidnap me? I have nothing on me that's valuable"

Risa: "I guess you don't know? Hah! Let me tell you what happened"

She tells me everything that my father, the King has done for the past 10 years. He was destroying more land for his advantage and pride and everyone knew but me, then he killed more innocent people over and over throughout this 10 years, i have been lied to and i fell for their trap and now... i have to have a talk with my "Dad" i really am disappointed on him. I hate to admit it but if it wasn't for her i would've been used for the years that are about to come, i guess that i wasn't that important to him. Now i gotta figure out was going on and why he's only nice to me she also said that... Lilyth sighed. I am too tired to even think about it right now i have to rest.

Risa: "We are going to my land, there is a king as well and i could have be princess if i wanted to, you know the rules are different depending in which land you're standing on right? Not everything is perfect around you. For example we are in this place and there are rules as well, see those monsters? they can eat you whenever they want but it comes with a price, if there is a minimum of 1 to 3 people here they can't eat them because the rule says that because we are smaller and weaker than them, they shall not lay a finger on us or even touch us nor talk to without asking  first. We are pretty valuable to them and if they violate that rule they are gonna be burn alive." 

Lilyth: "that's pretty deep, even tho if that is true they shouldn't put a price or even think about taking another's person's live"