Chapter 19: Xposed

Graduation was a week away. Due to spending most of my time with Stanza and being in the hospital, my final senior semester had flown away from me. It seem like it was just yesterday that Calvin and I was sharing a dorm room, getting on each other nerves. Now here I was getting ready to put the dreams I had then into motion.

My new beginning was here and I was here for it. Even though, the people I wanted here weren't physically present for it.

With Stanza visiting his mother, and Calvin ignoring my every call, I was doing any and everything to keep myself busy. Unfortunately that only worked for a little while. It's was like every single thing around me was constant reminders of the two. I could barely stay in the apartment without inhaling Stanza's cologne, and every time I stepped outside, I saw Calvin's face in a cloud. I had it bad.

Hanging up the phone for the sixtieth time, I slammed the phone down into my mattress's cushion. I wasn't use to Calvin ignoring me to this capacity.  Whem we weren't talking, Calvin was still always there. Even if it was just to argue. Him not being here felt foreign.

I laid back down in the bed and decided to send a message... to them both.

I really miss you.

I heard a phone ding in the apartment and immediately my eyes flickered open. It was like four in the morning and the only light that was in the apartment was my phone illuminating the bedroom. My heart started to beat in my chest as I heard footsteps approached me. The hairs on my skin stood up once I felt the other side of the bed dipped and someone's hand wrap around my waist.

"I missed you too baby." He sang in my ear. He snickered when he saw the startled expression on my face. Both of fear and excitement. "What you heart beating like that for?"

Calming my senses down, I digested the irresistible sight of Stanza. It had been a long, full week since I laid eyes on  him.

"What's good baby?" He asked before placing the familiar kiss on my lips.

Straddling his lap while deepening the kiss, I responded. Nothing much. Chillin. Ready to cross that stage."

"How we turning up?" He whispered.

I crossed my arms as I pondered on the  different ways I could celebrate with him. I was thinking of all the places I planned on visiting once I graduated. Plans that Calvin and I made.

I cleared my throat. "I don't know. I was thinking maybe we could keep it low key."

He raised his eyebrow in curiosity. "You good."

"Yeah I'm fine."

That you are."

"I swear you so damn corny." I laughed, as I attempted to get off of his waist only to be pulled back down. I rolled my eyes as I felt his member hardening under me.

"No sir." I shook my head. "I used my hand these last couple of days. You gotta do the same."

"Didn't nobody even say nothing about all that. I can't be happy just to see you." He muttered, kissing his teeth.

"Mmhmm. I missed you too." I teased.

"What?" I asked feel uncomfortable with his stare.