Morbid injuries

Part one: Gutted 

This one is short and simple, I remember walking in an abandoned area, and there was an old farm and cabin on this old dead property, and the grass was an ugly fake green, and for some reason, my stomach had a large cut on it.

I had to hold my hand over the cut to prevent my intestines  from coming out of my body. I also remember thinking as I walked around that yard in the fog at night with my twin sister, how if we found our dad, I would need stitches. ( The dream ended there, it was a short, random dream)

Part 2: Heart stabbed

We had these three valuable rare vases at our house, one blue, one white, and one that was shorter than the others, and resembled a pot. One night though, robbers broke into the house and used a baby stroller to transfer the vases faster, but they did not know that we had saw them.

So my dad and sisters and I had chased them down, I tackled the closest masked man, and he was able to overpower me, he took out a pocket knife, and held it up, my dad was getting ready to run over there but the second man held a gun up to him, keeping the distance from my dad and I.

The man with the knife eventually slowly stabbed into my heart, the knife ripped every muscle fiber as it traveled slowly to my heart, and when he reached my heart, breathing had become painful, the knife went half way into my heart, and then he gave it a twist and pulled the knife out, and they both ran off with the stolen items.

(Randomly we appear at a prison and find them there, but it was an abandoned prison)

Once again, somehow this man stabbed me slowly in the heart, causing such pain, I stopped breathing, and when I had to breathe, I breathed very slowly in my dream. Still though, I did not die.

(After being stabbed again I woke up, Luckily, the heart pain just stayed in my dream, so no going to the doctors in the waking life, as I has had heart pain in the real world, but not in over a year or two now :D