All i want for chrismas is yooooouuu

Morgan's POV

After shopping we went back to the hotel, to get ready for the boys show . I was really excited to see them perform on stage again. It would remind me of when we first met the boys .
I really couldn't find anything to wear when I remembered that zach had given we something when we first came to Paris.

This seemed appropriate

I paired it with black ripped jeans and my vans.

When we arrived fans where wrapped around the building

When we arrived fans where wrapped around the building . We had to be snuck in. We where taken to the back stage dressing room.

"5 minuets boys ," said Tyler
I turned to look at zach who was now sat next to me. His leg was bouncing up and down.
"Nervous?" I asked him
"Little bit,"
"Don't be , your gonna be great," I say cupping his face and kissing him.
Tyler walked back in "show time boys!"

The boys walked out. The music began. Zachs nervousness completely disappeared as soon as he was out there.

"Tyler, is there anywhere else I can watch?" I asked pointing to the lousy tv that was hung on the wall live streaming the preformence .
"You can go to the side of the stage, if you want,"
Tyler took me through the corridors to the side of the stage. "Try and stay out of sight okay ,"
"Okay,"
He walked away. I draw my attention back the the boys. All there faces where lit up. You could tell that they really loved preforming.

They finished up 'free' and walked Of stage .
"Great preference," I say making Corbyn jump
"Omg," he said "you made me jump,"
I hug the boys one by one.
"Wow , you guys are really sweaty," I say looking at my hand which now glistened in sweat.
"You try being on stage in a room full of people, jumping up and down with burning hot lights on you at all times," said Daniel wiping his forehead.
I laughed." I'm joking you guys where amazing,"

We walked back to where Ki was. She immediately jumped out of her seat and hugged them all tight .
"Ewwww your sweaty," she said
"That's what I said," I laughed. The boys rolled their eyes and changed there shirts. They went back on stage. Before I could leave again Ki Asked me a question "soooo are you going to soccer school or not?"
I looked at the tv that was streaming the boys. Then looked at the floor." I...I don't know," I sighed.

The show went on for two more sets. Then their last song.
"Okay, So this is our last song, and it's actually our first time preforming it ," said corbyn getting a stool and sitting down .
"Zach actually wrote this song, for a certain someone," said Daniel gesturing to me .
I pop my head around the corner and wave before taking my seat again.
Zach smiled before saying "this is also going to be on our new ep , coming soon,"
"So here it is , this is invitation," said Jonah

The boys sang the song acoustic just as they had done for me . The crowd all had their phones torches on waving them about. It was wonderful.

Ki came up behind me. " it really is a beautiful song , isn't it,"
I nod but keep my eyes on zach.
"Isn't it crazy how in just under 2 months our life have changed completely,"
"Yeah it is," I say turning to her. Suddenly I throw my arms around her.
"Thank you, for being my best friend in the whole world and taking me places and not giving up on me and staying with me when I was being a Little bitch,"
She laughed " no problem,"

The boys song ended and the boys came of the stage. I immediately kiss zach when I see him .
"What the hell did I do in life to deserve you,"
He laughed "you didn't have to do anything,"

We got back to the hotel and went to our rooms. I had wrapped my presents while the boys where getting ready for the show and they where now stuffed under my bed.

I lie awake for awhile. I couldn't get to sleep . Obviously neither could zach as he turned to me and said "merry Christmas,"
I pick up my phone to check the time . 12:02 am . I smiled and jumped up and down. Now I couldn't get to sleep.
"Christmas movie?" Asked zach
I nodded. I moved over to zachs bed and rest my head on his shoulder. We watched the holiday. Definitely my favourite Christmas movie ever. I fell asleep.

Zach woke me up at 5:00 but this time I wasn't mad . We ran to every room and knocked on the doors .
"God , your up before me," said Ki rubbing her eyes.

We all went into Jonah , corbyn and Daniels room as it was the biggest.
"Oh my god !" I screamed "you put up a Christmas tree," I ran over to it . It had presents under it. We all sit in a circle and begin to open presents .