Say you won't let go

Morgan's POV

after watching movies we went to sleep, the boys had there last show tomorrow then we fly to the next country.

I wake up last ..... again, and get changed.

"Hey those are for soccer school!" Said zach "But there just so comfortable," "Okay fine," he laughed

"But there just so comfortable,"
"Okay fine," he laughed

We got on the bus and drove to the venue. The boys had a lot of press meetings today, which ment me, Ki and Christina had to sit in a room off stage and wait. Which was pretty boring but that's just the crazy life of being an amazingly good singers , who's in an amazing bands girlfriend.

When the boys where finally done with there press meetings they got ready for there show.

"Ki do you wanna go stand in the crowd for this one?" I Asked eger to see them preform from the crowd again
"Okay sound fun," she said turning to the boys
They nodded and we left to try and get to the front. We managed to got to the front. The music came on . The boys walked out one by one.

Zachs POV

We walked on stage and a massive uproar of screams came flying at us. We had sung these songs a thousand times before but to be honest it never got old. In every city there was a new experience so it felt so new to us each time we preformed .

I got to the time where we preform invitation. I was about to pull up my seat when Daniel came over and whispered something in my ear . I agreed and put the chair away . 

Morgan's POV

"Okay for this one where gonna do something different, no pun intended," said Daniel picking up his guitar . He starts playing and the boys start singing say you won't let go by James Arthur I immediately look at Ki .
"Isn't this the song jack sang to you!!" I shouted over the crowd. She didn't answer me she was too busy looking up at the stage with watery eyes. I turned back to the stage. The chords on Daniels guitar change and they start singing invitation. They where doing a mashup of say you won't let go and invitation. This time Ki looks at me , a single tear ran down her face whereas I was now bawling, I hugged her tight then we both turn our attention back to the boys. They finished and me and Ki ran outside to the back door where we got backstage.

Zachs POV

We finished up our song and I looked around the crowd for Morgan. I couldn't see her anywhere. I looked at jack , he shrugged. All of a sudden the crowd went crazy. That's when I saw Morgan running towards me. She hugged me tight as we span around. We stopped and I kissed her . The audience screamed as we walked off hand in hand.

I went to do our meet and greet. Everything was fine until I saw a familiar face. And not one that I wanted to see.
"MEGAN!!!" I shouted "What the hell are you doing!" I pushed her off of me.
"Oh my little Zachary," she came closer to me and whispered in my ear ." If I can't have jack I guess I must have you,"

I pushed her away from me .
"Okay see you later baby," she winked as so walked away. I brushed it off for the rest of the meet and greet . But couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Megan.

Jacks POV

Something was up with zach. He was never this quiet.

Morgan's POV

Zach couldn't sit still . He paced up and down the room which was pretty annoying as I was trying to get some work done for soccer school.
"Zach !" I snap "What is up with you," I get up and hold his shoulders to keep him still .
"It's just ..... just,"
I raised my eyebrows at him.
"Megan was at the meet and greet," he finally said
"WHAT!!"