🎃 Candy Monster

"Good night mama" Beth yanws as her mother kissed her cheek

It was Halloween night and the young family was done with tricker treating and ready to go to bed.

"Good night Lady bug" Quinn kisses her eyelashes "Did you have fun tonight?"

Beth's head nods rapidly as she looks at her mom with heavy eyes "I got a ton if candy!"

"I know, daddy wants you to share with him"

Beth playfully shakes her head "No!" She giggles. "But I want candy for breakfast!"

Quinn gives her daughter that stern mom look "No missy, maybe after lunch if you're good"

"Finee" she huffs, turing to her side.

Quinn sits on the corner of her bed for a few minutes before she decides Beth is asleep then walks out of her daughter's room.

Once she gets to the front room she joins her Husband in the living room for their scary movie Halloween night tradition.

Quinn sighs, collapsing into the couch. Puck sits on the opposite side, setting up the TV for them to watch something to get them more in the Halloween spirit (The 6 year old fairy in their house apparently wasn't doing it for them).

Puck throws the Makeup wipe container at Quinn as she had a ton of Makeup on. She had been Megara, Puck as Hercules (Though he didn't want to talk about the things his wife forced him into doing)

"Is the baby asleep?" Quinn throws the used makeup wipe into the trashcan next to the couch, resting her head on Puck's shoulder.

He nods, kissing Quinn upon her soft blonde hair "She was out before I finished taking that stupid little costume off of her-" Quinn rolls her eyes at Puck. In her defense, the costume was pretty damn adorable, Ella had been a little bee, her older sister a fairy.

"I'm honesty surprised the little trooper made it the entire night"

Quinn chuckles slightly "She's curious, she thinks that if she closes her eyes for a second she's gonna miss out on the world"

He nods his head in agreement "That's Ella for you"

As they get deeper intrigued into the movie Quinn starts to think.

"I honestly think it was a bad idea taking Beth out to trick or treat" Quinn sighs "She's gonna be high off of candy for the next half a year"

Puck smirks at his wife. "You know how we can fix that problem?". He doesn't wait for an answer, he simply goes over to Beth's candy sack, which is flinged over the breakfast bar.

"Are you taking your six year old daughter's candy Puckerman?" He nods, smirking slightly as he takes a handful of the sugary treats before closing it back up like nothing happened.

"Please" Puck rolled his eyes, opening a snickers bar "Don't tell me your parents never took your candy as a child"

Quinn's cheeks turned rosy as she looked down at her lap. "No actually, we didn't start celebrating halloween in my house until my freshman year. We'd always just go to church instead"

He gives her a pity smile, handing her a small pack of nerds, knowing the were her favourite. "Relax, Beth won't even notice that its gone, and if she does, we'll just replace it. My ma used to do it to me and Sarah all the time".

Quinn nods in agreement "Yeah Honey, but you're not the sharpest tool in the shed."

Puck gives her a glare, followed by a humourless chuckle "Hahaha keep talking Fabray, I won't give you any candy."

The blonde raises an eyebrow to say Is that a threat?

"Fine. You might actually be right this time. If she has a tantrum, your dealing with her. Now hand me the bag"

Puck smiles satisfied, obeying his wives command. 

As they ate the candy, Carrie on the background, Quinn smiled, scrolling through the pictures she had taken of her and her family.

Quinn nudges Puck slightly, making him look away from the girl currently in the process of murdering her entire school.

"Look how adorable our children are" Quinn beams pridefully, looking at Beth holding Ella to the best of her abilities.

"I mean we're both hot as hell so it was inevitable that we'd have the cutest kids"

Quinn nods her head, taking another bite of candy. "It's like stealing candy for a baby"

When morning comes Beth checks her sack, and you can sure as hell bet she notices candy is missing.

"Mommy! Daddy? Did you guys take my candy?" Her tiny hands were placed upon her hips in a sassy manner.

Quinn doesn't answer right away, she just looks at Puck with face that can only read I told you so!

"Yeah Monkeyface, a little-" Puck replies truthfully, showing Quinn he wasn't afraid of the 7 year old girl (It was an ongoing inside joke with the entire glee family) "You still have a bunch left though"

Beth begins to sob like the privilege seven year girl she was.

Quinn can't help but feel bad for taking her candy without her consent.

Beth never got over that.

Ever.

A 21 year old Beth would come home for Halloween dressed in A devils costume (very fitting for her personality according to Puck) sat in front of her youngest sibling, Alice.

"Ali-" she warns "Never let mom or daddy near your candy, okay?"

From the kitchen island Quinn rolls her eyes. She had been gearing about this since Beth could remember the spooky night of 2017 where her parents took her most prized possessions in the shape of jolly ranchers.

"When I was your age, I went to sleep at night and they ate almost all of it!"

"Oh come on, we hardly had a handful" Puck interjects, but Beth's convincing looks haunt Ali.

"So I'll keep your candy in my room tonight, safe and sound so mom and daddy don't eat it, ok?" Beth smiled warmly at her little blonde sister

"Okay!" She happily agrees. Her face completely changes when she turns to look at her dad "Daddy's a monster!" She cries

Quinn nods in agreements, thinking she's going off with no blame

"He's a candy monster!"