NO ONE CARES?!?!

"Come on hanji! We have to save him. You have to help me save him! " I screamed at her as she spun quickly on her heels, facing me. "DON'T YOU THINK I WANT TO HELP YOU?! I REALLY DO, BUT ERWIN WONT LET ME!" Everyone In the hall turned towards us and froze. "Fine! I thought you was his friend!" I snarled. "Erwin is just worried" she said quietly. "Wow. You still defend him." I whispered to her and turned to save my captain, Captain Levi. I ran out of headquarters and went to the place I knew he was being held. There were guards everywhere, but I slipped through the building, having to take out a few guards. I walked down to the dungeon and looked in the cells. They we're completely filthy. I turned the corner and ran into two guards. 'Shit!' I thought as one grabbed my arm. I caught him with my waist, flipping him over my shoulder. The other put his hands up and hit me in the chest. I couldn't breath for a second so he unlocked one of the cells and said, " you do anything and he dies!" I looked in the cell to find Levi tied to the headboard and him looking really weak. We lost him 3 weeks ago and when I heard a guy say he knew where captain was, I immediately found Hanji. Levi coughed as the guard put a knife sharply to his neck. "Don't piss me off or he dies." The guard says slowly. I felt my blood boil and my vision went red. Before I knew it, the guard was on the ground chocking on his blood, his knife now lodged in his throat. He had the keys to Levi's release on his guard belt, so I unbuckled it. "HHMMPP!" I looked to a duck-taped Levi as I pulled the belt from the belt loops. Levi's eyes were wide and he shook his head 'no', his hair falling in front of his face, making him look even sexier than normal. Wait, what!? "Its not like I'm gonna fuck him, captain." I got the keys and unlocked Levi's chained wrist and ankles. I pulled the duck tape off and asked, "can you stand?" He slowly sat up and blinked with suprised eyes, rubbing his bleeding wrists. "Of course I can sta..." he said and stood up, only for his legs to collapse from underneath him...

How is it so far? Comment and like if you,well, ya know, like me to continue...