How Do We Escape?!

I caught him just in time, right before he hit the ground. "Merda" Levi cursed in Italian at how close he came from hitting his head. "Ok... maybe not?" He sighed. I stared at the smaller male in my arms and noticed how weak and paler(is that even a word?!) he was. His pale skin was bruised and red in some spots. He's been beat! I thought, and apparently glared, because Levi flinched. He was skinny, too skinny for my taste and I pulled bread from my satchel. I handed it to him after sitting him on the bed. "Please hurry. I know your hungry, but we have to go before another guard shows up!" I told him in a quick whisper. He nodded then asked, " where is the rest of the squad?" I felt bad, but he had a right to know. "Its only me. I'm sorry, but everyone is afraid of Erwin." He started shaking violently and I picked him up gently. I didn't know how we were going to get out of there but we had to. he was way too light to me as I carried him through the halls "eren?" Captain levi asked. "yes captain?" I answered, slowly peeking around the corner. "Thank you." I stood shocked as he slowly leaned up and kissed my lips. His lips were cold and chapped but I almost cried. (senpai noticed me😂) I  continued down the halls, quickly putting one guard down by kicking him cold. Levi pulled the 22 cal. hand gun out of its holster and shot the guard next to him. Levi was too weak to keep it in his hand and it fell to the floor. Four more guards came before I could pick it back up.I put Levi down as a guard hit me with a baton stick thingy. I took him down with ease, the next two with the same effect. The last missed my punch and grabbed my waist, ramming me into the brick wall. "Ouch! Bad move dude." I grabbed him by his throat and slamming him to the ground like a wrestler. I hit him over and over, even when he was out. "E-eren?" Levi whimpered. I've never heard levi whimper, let alone stutter. "Sorry, captain" I said as I picked him up again, blood everywhere. "Call me Levi" he said, looking exhausted as he rested his head against my chest. "Levi?" I confirmed. He slowly shook his head yes.
   "Ok, Levi, let's get you out of here!"