Chapter 6: returning home

i walk into the kitchen and see Charlie attempting to make something to eat but he's failing miserably. I giggle.
"Apparently your cooking skills have no improved" he chuckles and turns to face me.
"Well you are the cook in this family. I guess I'm just not cut out for anything other then TV dinners" he smiles and embraces me into a hug. "Missed you Bells"
I smile into his shoulder "I missed you took dad."
We pulled apparel from the hug and I went to work on making him something edible to eat.  About 2 minutes later I had the table laid out with a salad, spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread.
" Dad! Dinners ready" I could hear him get up from his chair
" It smells great Bells, but you didn't have to. I know it can be tiring doing a concert"
"It's fine dad. I actually missed cooking for you." I smiled.
We sat down and chatted about the last year while enjoying dinner. After cleaning up the dishes and watching some tv, I told Charlie I was tired and heading to bed. I made my way upstairs and into my room. It was the same as it was when I left..neat and organized.
I got changed and the went to bed, tomorrow is my first day back at Forks High....I can only imagine how that will go.

A/n: sorry this chapter is short and that I took so long. School and Work have kept me busy, I'll try to update more! Until next time!