The Haunted Truth

“Human Beings must be known to be loved but the Divine  must be loved to be known”  (Blaise Pascal)

The sense of paranormal and supernatural such as ghost have haunted our imaginations for centuries.

Weather it is any article or book and story or any legend there is always death present in it,but the question still remain that how one be brought back to life from the grave after dying.

 Terms like "supernatural", "paranormal", "spirits”raise questions in today's modern world. Some people believe that they don't exist while some believe that they do.

The supernatural is that which is not subject to the laws of physics, or more figuratively, that which is said to exist above and beyond nature. In philosophy, popular culture and fiction, the supernatural is associated with the paranormal, religions and occultism. It has neoplatonic and medieval scholastic origins, in short, scientifically anything which can't be proved by the very laws of nature and which doesn't have any natural properties are called as "supernatural".

The difference between supernatural and paranormal is that supernatural usually is only about haunting and ghost. Paranormal involves anything we can’t explain.

A well know American author H. P. Lovecraft said that :

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.”

The unknown, being likewise the unpredictable, became for our forefathers a terrible source of benefits and calamities that visited mankind for cryptic and wholly extra-terrestrial reasons, and thus clearly belonging to the dimensions and other spheres of existence of which we know nothing.

To prove these incidents there is a quote that clearly clarifies these paranormal

“What we call life is a journey to death. What we call death is the gateway to life”

This mean that, even after the death there is a journey that is the journey of the paranormal being that are all around as and that we cannot see them but we can only imagine what they would be like and sometimes feel them . As the verse of the Holy Quran “ God said that there are Angels everywhere to guide my creature ( man ) to the correct path “

Angels and demon are termed as supernatural beings and surly they are present everywhere , and all around us, even I can surly say that there are beings that we cannot see and imagine are around us in the very room .

A Quote by a famous Greek philosopher and a great learner and general Plato ,

"Man is mortal but the soul of man is immortal and imperishable”

This can show that even after the person dies and his body can’t move anymore his soul is still alive and wanders off in the world

“Minds are like parachutes, they work best when opened”

A well know artist and a great biologist said that ,

There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see." 

The people who can see, observe the world around them and believe in the supernatural,

The third type of those who do not see, does not believe in the supernatural, they believe in only what they see.