Does it really exist ?

In our normal day life many people experience the supernatural incidents , some ignore it while some acknowledge it. This is a big question that does the supernatural exist or not Yes and No. I believe supernatural exist but not in the form we think. Supernatural is just an energy that we not yet can detect by our naked senses. Human are just living creatures on the earth just like the rest of the animals. There are other things on the earth that we are incapable of detecting. I believe there are energy out there that reacts but we simple cannot detect but on the other hand there are some people which have higher or heightened senses in which they will claim they see things or heard things that an average person can’t detect.

          James Randi a well known investigator  who used his expertise to expose a number of fraud including Uri Geller and Peter popft , who used trickery to fake having supernatural powers. He investigates many paranormal activities in different places all around the world and found many evidences.

 Thus we can say that as long as our knowledge is limited , we can’t explain deny the existence of supernatural. Some people might not have similar opinion but it is also sure that they can’t explain everything on the basis of science.

                Researchers institutes all around the world are set up to explain these phenomenon and I hope that they come out with a solid proof whether the supernatural things exist or not , whether there are spirits , ghosts etc or not. As long as science is incapable of explain the unexplained , we can’t have a biased thinking that super natural does not exist .

“ If the dead can’t rest in peace , how on earth can the living “ – CHERI REVAI

“ I have good hope that there is something remaining for the dead “ - SOCRATES