2 daily schedule

Draco wasn't a very hard child to care for he did have his moments though.

    "Ok baby boy we gonna have to get you all cleaned up" I coo taking him upstairs where I could bathe him in his 'baby tub' as I believe the Americans call it.

After giving him his morning bathe I usually feed him a bottle, burp him, and then play with him a bit. His being so little it didn't take much to get his attention. Draco was a happy baby always giggling and smiling making those little noises all babies do.

  Oh, how I love him. I have only had him for a few weeks yet I was already so attached to him. I haven't been to any death eater meetings and I have received a few owls asking of my whereabouts. Everyone just assumed I was mourning for a lost friend.

They are right but I didn't want them knowing of Draco. I don't want them thinking me weak and that they could over through me in the social hierarchy.

The only one knowing of Draco is Bellatrix Lestrange only by default. She had made one of her unexpected visits to try and propose to me once again only to come apon me rocking a sleeping Draco. I gave her no answers as to why he was there only sent her on her way as quickly as possible. However, I don't believe I did it fast enough.

I sigh and look down apon my little mate. "You are my everything my little dragon" I whisper. He smiles up at me as if he knew what I was saying.

So I've noticed a few more people reading this but no comments. Since this is one of my first stories for me to publish I would like comments to know what everyone thinks if that's not a problem. I'd like to know what you think.

Madi