4 Hogwarts

My darling mate is now 11 and had gotten his acceptance letter to Hogwarts.

I was so happy.  I decided since Hogwarts needed a new potions teacher after my dear friend Severus's death I would apply for the job.

"Lucy Lucy" (Pronounced lu-sh-ee) came to a happy shout.

I laughed as my mate came barreling through my changer door.

Draco knows about his parents so he knows I'm not his dad however he does know that we are mates I refused to keep secrets from my wonderful mate.

"Yes, my love? " I ask already knowing the answer.

"Get up we have to go get my school stuff!! " He shouts.  I smile knowing he is excited about Diagon alley.

"Alright I'm up, go to the kitchen why don't you and make sure Giggy is making breakfast. " I know she Is but it will hopefully calm him slightly.

Once dressed I make my way to the kitchen. Seating myself I pour myself a cup of tee.

"Lucy do you think I'll be in Slytherin? " Draco asked.

I knew he was slightly worried about not making Slytherin.   "My love," I said touching his shoulder,  "I don't care what house your put in I love you, my little snake, for you" I smiled kissing his forehead.

Draco sighs but smiles none the less.

That's my mate always smiling. I just hope nothing goes bad today. 

Omg 😱 so many are reading this and I'm so shocked.  I know I'm not the best writer but I didn't think anyone would pay much attention to this.  Thank you guys so much.  Don't forget to comment I enjoy your feedback.

Madi 😘😻💋