Off Limits

by dancingalone21 on tumblr

Pairing: Dean x Reader

Word Count: 2,966

Warnings: Swears

Summary: Sam tells Dean that the reader is off limits. Dean's never been one to follow the rules...

"Shit. I'm stuffed!" Dean says walking lazily out of PF Changs with his younger brother.

"Yeah me too. I feel like I need to go for a run." Sam says looking uncomfortable.

"A run?! The rest of the world takes a nap when they eat too much!"

Dean scratches the scruff on his chin while he wonders how the hell they are related. Talk about friggin opposites.

Sam rolls his eyes and chuckles at Dean, he's always been one for the dramatics. At least Sam is laid back, otherwise the two of them together would be a shit show.

"You wanna catch a movie?" Dean says walking down the street.

"I gotta head back to the bar. I'll just call you later." Sam says quickly without making eye contact.

"I'll go with you and grab a couple of beers."

Dean watches Sam carefully, already knowing that he's gonna blow him off.

"Uh, nah man. It's cool. It's gonna be busy."

"Ok what the hell, Sammy?" Dean says stopping in his tracks.

"What?"

"The last few weeks...everytime I've mentioned coming by the bar, you've made some lame excuse for me not to."

"That's not true." Sam says faking innocence.

"Yeah it is!"

Sam knows he can't put this off any longer. He needs to just suck it up and hope his older brother behaves himself. Easier said than done but there aren't many options left.

"Fine. Let's go then." Sam says sighing.

Sam's bar, The Bunker, is a short walk from where they just ate dinner. Dean can sense his brother is feeling anxious and he has no clue what the hell is going on.

Dean quickly decides to just shake it off, he's really not in the mood to have a heart to heart right now.

Sam suddenly stops at the bar's entrance and stares at Dean with a concerned look on his face.

"You're going to walk in there and have a desire to do something and I'm telling you right now...the answer is no."

"Huh?" Dean says confused as hell.

"The answer is no." Sam repeats giving him a warning look before pulling the door open.

Dean just nods to humor him, even though he thinks his brother is losing it.

Dean quickly says hi to the staff and then starts looking around for evidence that something weird is going on.

He scans the room but stops when his green eyes land on you.

You're across the bar near the pool table talking to a waitress, completely oblivious that a sexy as fuck guy is looking at you.

"Holy shit." Dean breathes out, not taking his eyes off of you.