Element of suprise

by Supernatural-Jackles on tumblr

Dean x Reader

Word Count: 2, 233

Request: Can you do a dean x reader where he wants to go to the road house and know one knows why but it's so he can purpose and after he does Jo gets extremely jealous and loses it

Warnings: angry/ jealous Jo, fluff

No hate against Jo!

"Come on Dean, why can't you tell me where we're going?" you begged. The three of you had been on the road for hours. There was no hunt, nothing out of the ordinary, hell it was quiet out there. Here we were, driving down the open road, not a single car in sight and neither you or Sam, had any idea where we were headed.

"I can't do that Y/N, it's a surprise," he responded, his signature smirk taking over his expression. You crossed your arms over your body in defeat.

You and Dean had been dating for the past two and a half years, the longest relationship you have had with anyone in your entire life. You and him were best friends, you had been since you were both nineteen. You met him on a hunt just outside of Wichita. It was a simple salt and burn, at least that's what you thought. Dean on the other hand, had what they called bad luck. The spirit was going after people who've got issues with their families, specifically their fathers. Dean was a prime target. You managed to get there just in time, burning the bones before the spirit could get to him. Needless to say you clicked instantly.

He was the one to confess his feelings for you after a rough hunt in Chicago, you got injured pretty badly, as in hospital badly. The demon had captured you before you all could go in guns blazing. Thankfully, they managed to get to you before the demon killed you. You were beaten up pretty bad, you lost a lot of blood, your skin was different shades of purple, and you had broken your wrist in the process. You were out for several days, Dean never leaving your side the entire time. When you woke, he broke down, tears made their way down his cheeks. He was terrified of losing the only girl in his life that made him feel good about himself, the girl he saw a future with. He let those three little words slip as he rambled on. You couldn't have spent the last two and a half years any better. Dean was the best thing to ever happen to you.

His hand reached over, taking yours and squeezing it in his own. A smile spread over his cheeks, one that you only saw every so often. The day you told him you "accidently" put your red shirt in with Sam's white's, New year's when you both got drunk and decided it would be a good idea to run naked through the halls of the hotel in Vegas you were staying at, or the time he walked in on you playing his guitar, singing a song that was clearly about him.

His eyes that have seen such horror, such evil, cruelty, somehow managed to look like the most precious thing in the world. The beautiful fanfiction green that looked at you with such adoration, such love, that melt you in more ways that one. He makes you feel beautiful, just by the way he looks at you.

"Can you at least tell us how much longer we have to drive. I'm starting to get hungry," Sam groaned from the backseat.

"We have another twenty minutes, tops. Okay Sasquatch," Dean said while pressing his foot down on the gas.

He turned into a bar, not just any bar, the Harvelle's bar. Dean had brought you here a few times before. He wanted you to meet Ellen and Jo, they were considered family to him and of course you wanted to meet them. Ellen loved you, she thought you were great for Dean. Hoping that you would nag him to come visit more often, and you would, if it weren't for Jo.