1

Introduction: 

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom ruled by a king and a queen. The kingdom of Vexadus. In the middle of December, a princess was born. She was Princess Sophia, the first born of Kingdom Vexadus. When she turned eighteen. The kingdom celebrated her 18th birthday, which leads her to jeopardy. 

She went to a portal. 

one

 />"My lady, breakfast will be served in five minutes." A maid informed me and I nodded. 

I brought myself in front of the mirror. My plain white gown that only princesses can have. Kids also dreamed to be a princess with a kingdom, don't they? Of course they are. They wished to be a princess with gowns that only the rich can afford. A beautiful necklace hung around my neck. My heels creating a noise inside the silent hallway. I saw the queen, the queen I meant my mother. Sitting casually while drinking her cup of tea, her crown shining because of the brightness of the sun. I sat down beside her. My father sitting at the edge of the long table. He silently eats his meal as I began to speak. "What will be our plans today, father?" 

"Of course, my dear, we will be decorating your eighteenth birthday for tonight. The cake was already filled with amazing decorations and lovely frostings. I adored it very much frankly. We wanted your eighteenth birthday to be special, a memory that will be kept in history as first born of the kingdom of Vexadus." My mother explained casually. "What I meant, is that you mean the world to us very much and we want your day to be special." 

"Thank you so much, mother, father." I smiled sweetly. "That is the most amazing gift among all the gifts that you gave me. Thank you for being so good to me. I really mean it." 

"You're very welcome, sweetie." My father smiled. "Your gown will be prepared later afternoon."

It was one in the morning and I am expecting Prince Harold to be here in five minutes. We have been best mates since I have met him in my sixth birthday. He was sweet and dreamy. I've always wanted a prince charming. And I guess it was actually him. In fact, he was my first kiss. We kissed when I was around fifteen or so. He was two years older than me and I guess I still have a chance to marry him, right? 

"My lady." A raspy voice caught me off guard. It was Harold. "I'm sorry if I went pretty late. I have been so busy with the kingdom."

"It's fine." I smiled. "Shall we have a cup of tea perhaps?"

"We shall, my lady." Harold smiled casually as I wrapped my arm on his, he brought me to the patio of the kingdom and we sat. 

We asked a cup of tea and we chatted for a moment. I imagined myself, officially being with him. "Will you go to my birthday later, though?" I asked him. 

"Of course, Sophia." Harold assured. "I will and I won't miss every single minute of your special day. Happy birthday, Sophia."

"Thank you." I nodded and our tea was served. 

"My lady, your dress was already brought in your room. The queen wants to see you today." The maid interrupted and it made me smile. 

"Can he go with me perhaps?" I asked.

"I apologize, my lady, but unfortunately, no." She sighs. "But, princess, it will only take a while."

"Alright." I grinned and stood up from my seat. "Harold, you might go around the garden and do random things while I have something to diccuss with my mother." 

"I will." Harold smirked.

I went to my bedroom and I saw my father with a frustrated expression. I felt anxious now. "Marcel, look at how wrong your sewing are." My mother whined. "Her birthday party will be tonight. I don't want my daughter humiliated."