2

[Sophia's Point of View] 

"Lily, I'll be right back." I told her.

I was distracted, distracted to a wooden door. Or intrigued perhaps. It made me feel that I need to get in there or myself wants to. I hold the cold knob, assuring myself that everything will be alright. I pulled it open and went inside. I blinked and all of it turned to a forest. It's weird, pixies were flying around. Rare animals finding its prey. It's bizarre. Everything was different. It's like a fantasy world. The door behind me was locked and I panicked quietly.

However, there was a small path that lead me to a kingdom. It was a kingdom that I haven't seen before. It was weird because no guards were around. A black colored door blocking my way. I knocked the door and it opened by itself. My heels making a noise. I took it off, exhausted by the long walk from the warm forest. The floor was utterly cold. It made my whole body shiver. Abruptly, there was a boy. A boy that I have never seen before. He was in a chair, a chair which isn't a normal chair at all. His chin was rested to his hand while his elbow carried his whole weight. 

"Well, hello there." He grinned.

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Who are you?" He repeated my question.

"You haven't answe-"

"You are in my kingdom and I should be the one to ask you." He interrupts me. "Who are you?"

"I won't tell you." I took a step back. "Why will I tell you my information if you look very suspicious? I am wise to people, sir. I don't talk to people who aren't worthy to know my biography."

"What an impolite person to the king." He walks around me slowly. "You are a princess. Your mother and father didn't teach you to have your good manners in you, did they?"

"Don't put the king and the queen into this." I snapped. "You have nothing to do to my parents. If you want them, get me."

"You are a very brave girl, aren't you?" He chuckles. "No need to give your whole name or whatever you don't want to say."

"There's a reason why I brought you here." He continued walking around me. "You see, there is a plan I want to do to your mother and father."

"What will you do to them." I stuttered anxiously.

"Since you are getting scared. I want to scare you more." He whispers, his breath tickling my neck. "There's a curse, a curse that your mother and father kept from you. A cursre that I did."

"I don't believe you." I pushed him away. "If it is, why aren't they worried? I haven't seen them talking a single thing about the stupid curse."

"Don't be an idiot, child." He teases. "It's because they said, the day before you were born. To keep it, never tell it to their daughter, which is you, Sophia."

"The curse is," he hesitated. "I asked it from a witch, I asked her to make a curse to the kingdom. Which is, when I drink your father's blood. I will be powerful. And the curse is actually, two weeks after the king and the queen's daughter's birthday. A storm will appear, devastating millions of houses in the big village, thousands will be dead. The queen will die in a rare disease. The king will lose its power and the knights will be poisoned. While, me, on the other hand, will be powerful. Will be powerful as a god."

I gasped. I couldn't believe what he said to me five seconds ago. I gulped. Is this true? I think I can stop this. I can stop this and bring this man who threatens me down. "What do you exactly want from us?"

"I want revenge." He grinned. "I want revenge, after your father destroying my whole kingdom. Killing my people and my knights without a single reason. I will take my revenge after eighteen years. And, eventually, you will be my queen."