5. Little by Little

We got back to the hotel and started to chill and just hang out for a little while. "Hey EJ, that was some match you had out there!" Daniel commented as I posted the young girl from the airports shoutout on my Instagram and twitter.

"Yea it's not like I was in it or anything!" John joked.

"Hey! EJ here had 2of5 eliminations from the match! That's like forty percent!" Brie said, commenting on what Daniel said.

"Hey, y'all should give yourselves some credit, as awell," I said ," John you had an elimination and won a match, Bryan you beat two of the Wyatt's, Brie you won the Divas TITLE, and Nikki you beat The Funkadactyls in a 2-on-1 handicap!"

"That is true!' Brie joked, holding up her newly-befriended divas division title, despite the fact that it still had AJ Lee's nameplate and tags on it.

"Anyways, me and Brie are going to go out and have a little bit of fun, tonight. I know Nicole and John are going out to the town as well, so EJ you want to come with us?" Bryan asked politely.

"No thanks guys, I'll stay here." I responded.

"Ok, then I guess we'll see you later!" Brie said.

"Later!"

"Bye!"

As soon as They were gone I changed into my sports bra and some basketball shorts. I texted some friends and relaxed for a bit. I couldn't stop thinking about how Drew Macintyre was looking at me in the ring. I heard a knock on my door, put my phone in my pocket and went to answer it. It was Drew.

He smiled sweetly when I opened it and posted himself in the doorway with his elbow. "Hey EJ, I um I... Can I come in?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said, soon realizing that I had made a mistake.

As soon as he came into our suite he pinned me to the wall and tried to kiss me which I turned away from. I wiggled out of his hold as he started to run out of the suite and in the hotel hall and I chased him. When I knew I wasn't going to catch him I went back to my suite, only to find that it was locked. This can't be happening to me right now. I checked my pockets for the key card but I couldn't find it.

I texted Brie and Nikki and Bryan and John but they all said that they couldn't help me because they weren't anywhere near the hotel. I finally decided I would go to the shield's suite and wait it out.

I then couldn't remember if they were to the left or the right of our suite.... I went with left.

I knocked gently on the door and waited for a minute only to find Brodus Clay, the funkasaurous, in front of me staring subtly. "Funky!?" He said confusingly and stared at me.

"Ummmmm bye!" I said slamming the door before anything else could be said.

I went to the right of our suite and knocked on the door. Sure enough, I found Dean standing in the door staring at me not as subtly as Brodus had been." Hey. . . um. . . Dean?" I asked, trying to regain his attention.

"Hey!" He replied, still staring at me.

I looked down and remembered that I was in nothing but my sports bra and some basketball shorts."I um got locked out of our suite and John and Nikki went out into town and Brie and Bryan went out to eat and have some fun and I jus-"

"Say no more." He answered before I could finish. "Come on in."

"Thanks." I said, walking in.

"Lucky for both of us, Roman and Seth aren't here."

"I can see why that would be lucky for me. But why you?"

"Because that means that I have at least until your friends get back to prove that I can go out with you."

"Look, Dean, I don't like you," I lied, still trying to make him work for me,"I just wanna be friends."

"Then why did you come over like that?" He asked smirking. Obviously trying to joke with me again.

"Shut up! This wasn't intended!" I explained to him.

"Look, I know you like me. And I know you're trying to play hard to get with me, but I can try and work for you if you want me to."

This made me smile. I had never seen a soft side of Dean Ambrose. "I've just-" I started "I've been in a lot of relationships and my last one was with Randy Orton and I've never actually said this to like anyone. . . not even Bryan. . . but he cheated on me. . . and. . . I-"

"Don't worry, it's ok!" He smiled "I'll prove myself worthy of you EJ!"

I smiled." Then you can start now!" I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"You're so cute, kiddo." He said. He may or may not have been trying on that one.

"You'll have to do better than that!" I teased.

"Oh yea?!" He joked.

"Yea!"

He started ticklling me rapidly, without stopping.

"STOP IT!"

He couldn't help but smile at my laughter and anger. "There's a lot more where that came from, kiddo. YOU WANT SOME?!?! COME GET SOME!!!!" He said, mocking John laughing with me.

"Little by little, Dean Ambrose. Little by little."