Come Back...

They Say  , If You Love Something Let It Go  . And If It Really Loves You Then You Will Know,  Cause It'll Come Back  ...... Right  ?

D I A M O N D

I Felt Somebody Pulling Me Out Of The Water. I Was So Close To Drowning  , But Somebody Had To Rescue Me. I was Still Unconscious Though.

Two Strong Hands Pumped My Chest  , I Felt The Water Slowly Escaping My Throat.  "Breathe Baby Girl Breathe" I Heard. That Voice..... My Mother's Voice.

It's Been So Long Since I've Actually Seen My Mother. She's Cause Half Of My Pain. 

Pumping Harder And Harder  , I Began To Cough And Gasp For Air.  Blinking My Eyes Numerous Of Times,  Trying To Gather My Surroundings . My Mother Quickly Hugged Me  , "Diamond What Were You Thinking?!"

"Why Do You Care?  You Never Wanted Me Or Cared For Me.  So Why Hugging All Up On Me Now" I Said  , Still Trying To Even Out My Breathing. My Body Was Cold,  I Started To Freeze.

"Dont Talk To Me Like That I'm Still Your Mother!" "YOU AIN MY MOMMA,  YOUR NOTHING TO ME BUT A BITCH NAMED GINGER!" I Was Crying And Coughing , Still Trying To Calm Myself Down . "You Was Never There For Me , Why Are You Even Here ? You Shouldve Let Me Die . I Fucking Hate My Life." My Anger Poured Out  , Everything That I've Been Feeling Over These Past Years Started Coming Out Too. In My Eyes My Mother Was My Idol  , Nobody Would Ever Understand Why.  Shit,  I Don't Even Understand. 

But When She Came Back,  I Felt As If She Really Loved Me.  But She Left Again. Leaving Me A 5 Year Old Girl In Pain.  I Didn't Tell Anybody  , Because Nobody Would Be Able To Fix The Broken Pieces In My Heart. I Still Kept A Huge Smile On My Face Everyday.

"Diamond  , Come We Can Talk About This On The Way To My House" She Picked Me Up Placing My Right Arm Around Her Shoulder. Slowly Walking Towards Her Black Benz.  It Seems As I I She Was Living Good.  Just By Looking At Her Car

C A S S I E

Junior Pulled Out Of Me  , Quickly.  Putting On A Pair Of Boxers That Was Laying On The Floor. I Wrapped Myself In The Covers And Just Looked At Him,  With Sorrow Eyes. "I Didn't Mean To Baby,  It Slipped Out"

His Face Showed That He Wasn't Fazed By My Words.  As If He Was Thinking About Something Hard. "You Feeling Him?  Y'all Fucked Or Something " "No-" He Cut Me Off "Don't Tell Me Fucking No.  Cause While We Was Making Love You Say Some Other Nigga Name..... Especially My Motherfucking Bestfriend. Cassie  , Why Do This,Shit To Me?  I Have Not Done Nothing Wrong To You . So Ion If You Using Chris As Some Type Of Way Of Getting Back At Me For Nothing "

"It Slipped Out  , And No Ion Like Him.  Why Would I Like Him?  If I'm In Love With You"  His Facial Expression Didn't Change "You In Love With Me Huh?  Wow.  So Why You Couldn't Moan Out My Name Since I'M In The Nigga You In Love With.  Instead Of Moaning,  Chris Name. You Wanted It To Be Chris That -" I Cut Him Off  , With A Slow Passionate Kiss.

This Kiss , Is My Way Of Speaking. Words Couldn't Explain How Sorry I Was. The Kiss Got Deeper  , Meaning My Love For Him Was Growing . The Fact That He Got Mad Over That Shows That He Cares. Junior Is One Of A Kind In My Opinion. I Wonder If We Will Ever Be Like My Mom And Andre.

Even Though They Fight And All That Other Stuff. Their Relationship Is Like No Other. Nobody Will Understand Them But Them.

Junior Broke Away From The Kiss.  "We Still Gotta Talk About This Shit.  I Pulled Him Back Into The Kiss.  I Wasn't Ready To Talk Just Yet. 

D I A M O N D

"Diamond  , Would You Like To Move In With Me?  It Would Really Take All That Stress Up Off You." My Mother Asked.  I Mean It Would Be Nice.  After Pouring Myself Out To Her On The Way Here,  She's A Very Understanding Person. Not Like Everybody Else Trying To Put Me Down And Tell Me I'M Wrong. 

.

.

.

.

My Mom Took Me Back Home So I Could Tell Them The News,  And Get My Things.  We Knocked On The Door And Amber Opened The Door Wincing In Pain And Holding Her Back. 

"Long Time No See Hoe" My Mother Said To Amber. Amber Didn't Seemed Fazed By Her Words  , Because She Know She Won My Father And My Mother Didn't. So It Was No Point Of Fighting With Her. "Mmhm Andre Yo Baby Momma At The Door" Amber Yelled To Him While Laughing. Knowing That The Name "Baby Momma" Was The Only Title That My Mother Had Left.

We All Sat Down In The Family Room. Amber Was Sitting On My Father's Lap Laying Her Head On His Chest  , And His Hand Was On Her Ass . I Can Tell This Made My Mother Completely Uncomfortable. "Can You Sit Like A Lady " My Mother Barked At Amber. 

"I Am Sitting Like A Lady.  This Is How You Sit When Your Andres "Lady" . Don't Come For Me Boo,  Cause I Certainly Didn't Send For You"

"Anyways  , What Do You Want Ginger" My Father Asked "I Want Diamond To Move In With Me.  It's Nothing Really To Talk About. She's Moving In And That's That " My Father Rubbed His Chin,  While One Hand Was Still Laid Firmly On Amber's Ass.  "Okay" Was All My Father Said.  "Okay  , What You Mean Okay?  Diamond Can't Leave I'm Going To Miss Her Ass.  That's My Lil Baby! " Amber Said Finally Facing Me. 

It's Funny How Amber Fought For Me And My Father Didn't. I Got Up And Left To My Room.  Starting To Pack My Clothes And Other Necessary Items. 

"You Know Why I Gave You Up So Easily?" My Father Said  , Which Frightened Me Because I Wasn't Expecting Him To Come Speak To Me.  I Didnt Respond To His Question . He Came And Sat By Me.  "I Know You're Gonna Come Back . They Say If You Love Something Let It Go And If It Really Loves You Then You'll Know Because It'll Come Back ." He Paused And Pulled Me Into A Hug Kissing My Forehead.

"So If You Really Love Me Baby Girl  , You Gon Come Back Sooner Than You Think.  I Just Hope You Have Fun With Your Mother" I Smiled At His Weird Response. He Dug Inside His Pocket And Pull Something Out.  A Necklace With My Name  In Graved It "And If You Don't Comeback.  You'll Always Remember Me By This.  Even If You Ion Think I Love You,  I Really Do , And My Grand Child Inside Of You"

I Didnt Tell Him I Aborted The Child. I Know He Would Be Real Disappointed. But I Can't Live With Myself If I Don't Tell Him.  "Daddy -"

"Man Fuck You Bitch  , I Was His First" My Mother's Voice Said Booming Thru The House.  All You Heard From Amber Was Her Laughing. Then A Loud Smack. We Ran Downstairs To See Ginger Holding Her Face "Stop Disrespecting Me In My Motherfucking House. Or Ima Knock Sense Into Yo Ass "

"And You Better Not Touch Her Either" Andre Yelled "Why" "Cause She's Pregnant" "Ion Care,  That Bitch Hit Me.  Diamond Handle That" I Did As Told Sent A Blow Straight To Amber's Face.

"DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING MOMMA HOE!" Cassie Said,  She Rushed Thru The Door And Started Sending Blows Straight To MY Face.

Just An Update.....  More Coming Soon