Family

C A S S I E 💖💋

I'm So Fucking Tired Of This Bitch , Disrespecting My Momma . I Don't Care , If She Pregnant Or Naaa. She Funna Get Ha Ass Beat.

After I Sent A Couple Blows To Her Face , She Seemed Unfazed. I Wasn't Gonna Stop Until I Saw,Blood , So I Went Back At That Ass Again.

Grabbing A Hand Full Of Her Hair , I Slammed Her Head Against , The Tile Floor. "Get Off My Fucking Daughter Hoe! " Ginger Yelled. She Jumped On Me Sending Me TO The Floor Hitting My Head. Ion Care How Old You Are , If You Ain My Momma And You Hit Me I'm Swinging . So Thats Exactly What I Did I Started Swinging.

Few Seconds Later , She Was Off Of Me. I Looked Up And Saw My Momma , Whooping Her Ass ! My Mom Was Fighting Like A Boxer. Everytime She Punched Her , Her Head Went Back , It Was Like A Natural Reaction. Diamond Got Back Up And Started Yelling , While Coming Towards Me. Andre Pulled Her Back And Told Her To Stand On the otherside.

We All Look Over To My Mom And Ginger , And Ginger Was On The Floor Crying . In Pain.

"Andre You Just Sat There,And Watched That Shit!" Ginger Yelled "OK. Nobody Told Yo Dumb Ass To Fight Knowing You Can't Fight . Like They Say Runnnn Uppp And Get Yo Ass Doneee Up! " He Argued , While Acting Ghetto And Clapping His Hands . My Mom Just Walked Up Stairs. Not Giving Af About The Situation That Just Went On.

"Y'all Pissed My Ol 'Lady Off , So Get Out My House. And Baby Girl Remember What I Said" As Soon As They Were About TO Say Something , Amber Came Downstairs Holding A Gun. "GET OUT MY DAMN HOUSE NOW! OR IMA SHOOT ALL Y'ALL ASSES. YOU GOT FUCKING 2 SECONDS" They Didn't Move.

King Walked Thru The Door , He Examined The Room. Then His Eyes Landed On My Mother. "TF?? Y'all Always On Some Crazy Shit , I Swear. I Can't Never Come Home To A Nice Calm House. I GO TO SCHOOL ALL FUCKING DAY , AND GO TO FOOTBALL PRACTICE. When I Come Home I Expect A Nice Home Cooked Meal. But Nooooooo , I Come Home TO This Shit! " King Said , As He Made His Way To The Stairs. He Passed My Mom And Whispered "It's Okayy , It's Just My Period" Which Made Everybody Laugh. But Then It Soon Got Serious Again

The Look In Her Eyes Showed She Wasnt Playing . Andre Stepped Back , Outta The Way. So Did I. "Ohhh , Soooo Yall Lil Fuckers Got Balls Huh? " She Aimed The Gun Then Fired. Shot 2 Inches Away From Gingers Head . They Ran Out The Door , Not Looking Back Once.

I Walked Upstairs To My Room , Stripping Out Of My Clothes , Preparing Myself For A Shower . I Grabbed My Black Sports Bra , Black Pajama Shorts And Some Undergarments . Before Entering The Shower I Checked My Phone , I Had A Message From Chris And Junior .

Chris 😍😫- I Really Am Feeling You Baby Girl . Ain No Doubt About It . To Bad Your Juniors Girl

Junior 👫💏- I'm In Love With You .

Couple Months Later

A M B E R 💜

"Andre Has Been Coming Home Real Late , Every Time I Ask Him Where He Was He Avoids The Question" I Told Chyna Thru The Phone . Ion Know Why But I Think That He Cheatin On Me . I'm Not The Type To Assume , so I Ain Say Nothing To His Ass .

"Girl Shut Yo Ass Up , you Know Andre. Is In Love With & Yo Bomb Ass Pussy , So You Know He Ain Funna Cheat On You . Shiddd What Nigga Would Cheat On You ?? I'd Fuck You And I Ain Even Gay " I Laughed At Ha Ass She Always Gotta Joke About Something That's My Bitch Doee , but It's True What She Said Bout Andre . He Always Tryna Fuck But Ain Nobody Got Time Fa That . I'm Pregnant I Just Wanna Chill , "girl Bye , You So Silly . But I Think He Home Now" I Quickly Hung Up The Phone And Waited For Andre To Enter The Room .

"Where Yo Ass Been Andre" I Yelled Getting My Pregnant Ass Out The Bed , I Ain Have On No Clothes . So My Body Was Exposed , Andre Stared At Me And Licked His Lips "Calm Down , I Was Handling Business" he Grabbed Me By My Waist And Pulled Me Towards Him . I Ran My Fingers Thru His Dreads , I Knew That Turned Him On "What Business ?? I Thought Yo Ass Was Out Da Game Andre" He Bit Down On His Lip , And Looked Down At Me With Lustful Eyes

"How Else You Expect Me To Get This Money , Ain Nobody Else In This Fucking House Ain Bringing In No money. Espically Not You !" He Said In The Sexiest Voice . He Was So Calm And Smooth With It But You Can Still Tell He Was Angry "GET A REAL JOB" I Barked At Him . I Guess That Changed His Mood . He Shook His Head And Let Me Go .

"Amber Stop Acting Like A Lil Bitch , you Knew I Was In The Game When We Started Dating . You Knew How This shit Worked . I'm Tryna Support You And Get You Everything You Fucking Want . So Don't Complain How I Get My Motherfucking Money Girl . I'm Tryna Make You And The Kids Happy " "Acting Like A Lil - AHHHHHHH!!! ANDRE " I Screamed In Pain .

I Looked Down At My Leg And See Blood Dripping Down . Andre And I Eyes Grew Big . "W-w-why You Bleeding From Yo Pussy ? I Thought It Was Supposed To Be Water..... oh shit" then He Fell To The Ground .

I Grabbed My Rob , And Put It On. "Andre get Yo Stupid Ass Up And Take Me To The Motherfucking Hospital Or Ima Kill Yo Ass" My Back Started To Hurt Badly , I Couldn't Take It I Fell To The Floor . Andre Picked Me Up And Carried Me To The Car "Damn You Heavy Amber , Shit Had A Nigga Arms Shaking" I Shot Him A Death Glare . He Quickly Cut On The Car And Drove Off .

Hospital 👶😇🏥

A N D R E 🔫💸💊

I Paced Around The Hospital Waiting For The Doctors To Tell Me What's Wrong With Amber . I Hope The Baby Is Okay , I Just Pray Everything Is Alright .

Hours Passed , Then The doctor Finally Came Out . "She's Going Into Labor Follow Me !" She Said , We Rushed To Where Amber Was .

I Stood By Ambers Side And Held Her Hand , They Propped Her Legs Open . And Told Her To "PUSHHHH!" " AHHHHHHHH! Oweeeeeee" she Screamed , I Ain Even Gon Lie . She Sounded Like Michael Jackson For A Lil Minute . "Push Again" "UGGGGHGHHHHHH !" Next Thing You Heard Was The Sweet Sounds Of A Crying Baby .

The Doctor Placed The Baby In Ambers Arms . "Well The Baby Is Premature So Your Gonna Have To Keep It Here For A Little While " We Nodded .

Meanwhile With Chyna

C H Y N A 💎

"Your Baby Is Premature , Your Gonna Have To Keep The Baby Here For A While " we nodded , i can't wait to tell Amber 😍

"What Would You Like To Name The Baby?" I looked up at my lover Scooby (just a nickname)

I Finally Updated . What Should Be The Sex Of The Babies ?? And The Name Of The Babies ?? Comment Below ⬇️⬇️