Chapter Five.

Welcome back besties. Im on fire with these updates because I'm staying at home being antisocial but I hope your enjoying these updates.

The pic above or on the side is Ayla and what she is wearing.

Anyway... Off with the update.

Ayla.

Today was Friday and usually I love Fridays, you know since it's the weekend but knowing that I'm going to have Ryder in business class again is already ruining me day. Miss Morgan told us that where we are sitting now is our permanent seat.

I honestly couldn't be happier sitting next to Ryder.

Note the sarcasm.

Anywho I finished making breakfast for me and my dad, mum was still asleep and we were just talking about how the first batch of food was to be served on Costello Airlines today.

Alaia was the name of all the restaurants dad owned, he named them after mum because he loved her and her food. And yes it was very adorable of him to do that, I mean imagine having four successful restaurants named after you and dedicated to you, must be nice.

I could tell he was nervous, who wouldn't be? His food was being served on a major airline , and so to make him feel better I made him my famous salted caramel coffee. I'm quite proud of it, not bragging or anything but everyone who has tried it loves it.

I went upstairs to start getting ready and took a quick shower wanting to feel fresh. The weather was surprisingly nice today so I opted for a white top and blue jeans. But the UK had absolutely unpredictable weather so I wore a white cardigan in case it got cold. As an extra precaution I placed an umbrella in my bag.

Once I had my clothes on I put a little makeup on and left my hair down.

After checking I had everything I needed I went downstairs. Opening the fridge I grabbed the sandwiches that I had prepared. I made a few for me and Bri to snack on at lunch. What can I say I'm an amazing friend, and chef I think. I mean they are just some sandwiches but I'd like to think of them as a delicacy.

I gave dad a big hug and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry papa I promise everything will go well, the restaurant always has amazing food." He breathed a breath of relief and smiled at me "Well now that my Mija has told me this I have nothing to worry about. I giggle and give him a hug again.

I rush out and head to the corner shop, saying hi to Dev the owner I head to the drink section. Although I already had water in my bag I wanted something fizzy so I got coke. For Bri I got some gummy bears, jelly beans and cheetos.

I got some gum because I know my breath will kick after the cheetos but I loved them anyway.

After almost buying the whole candy aisle I got on the bus on the way to Bri's house. Once there I knocked and she opened the door half ready. "Jesus Bri you're giving the neighborhood a free show." I say as she walks out with just her bra, I laugh and nudge her inside. "Well I'm sure they needed cheering up." She retorts, shaking my head we walk upstairs. Bri quickly throws a light dress on and fixes her hair.

"Before we go let me grab a cardigan, forecast is saying sun but I know its gonna rain." She says, hah great minds think alike.

It was almost eight when we left her place and instead of going on the train we called an uber. The train service was busy and we couldn't be bothered to wait.

As we arrived early we walk to our willow tree.

"Here." She says passing me a sandwich, I squealed noticing it had Nutella on it. Whilst nibbling on it she tells me about her date with Myles last night.