I want you to be everything that's you, deep at the center of your being.

Louis POV

FLASHBACK

I walk silently into his office, hoping he won't turn around. His back facing me and his face turned toward his wall. My mother walked in after me, smiling and greeting him kindly.

"Hello, Mr. Tezeer." She places her hand on my shoulder and pushes me forward, letting me know she's about to leave as soon as he acknowledges our presence. He turned around then, hands together, and a small smirk on his face, only I noticed.

"Hello, Mrs. Tomlinson, Louis.." He pauses for a moment to look from my mother, to me. He very subtly winks at me, to her it just must look like he hand an eyelash in his eye. "How are you guys today? Still having those nightmares, Louis?" He asks me like he's really concerned.

I nod my head, my mother would know if I had been lying, so there's no use in it.

"Yes, I had to wake him from a screaming fit he was having last night. Are you sure these sessions will start to help soon?" She asks him, looking at me skeptically. I want to scream, NO! NO, THEY'RE NOT HELPING. NOTHING IS HELPING, PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE. But of course, I just stand there, not saying a word. Mr. Tezeer would not like it if I ratted him out.

She smiles a little glancing back at me before looking at Mr. Tezeer again. "Okay...Alright, well, I'll pick you up at three alright, Lou?" I nod. Why can't she tell I don't want to be here? This is my nightmare. Every single night, this is my new nightmare. When she says she has to wake me up at night, just get me to stop screaming, she doesn't know that it's because Mr. Tezeer was whispering into my ear. His voice to me is like nails on achalk board.

She doesn't know that when she leaves, I'll be over his desk, or bent over a chair, or leaning against his filing cabinet. She doesn't know it'll be against my will. She doesn't know what I'm going through, and I don't really want her to find out.

FLASHBACK OVER

I ran back into Harry's house, not knowing where to go, or what to say. I didn't know if Harry was running after me, or if his dad was. His dad. Mr. Tezeer is his dad. How is that even possible? Their voices. They sound the same, that's why I've been having these flashbacks. Every time he talks, a blurry face pops into my head, and now I know who it is. Mr. Tezzer. Harry's dad was my therapist. Literally therapist.

Does Harry know? There are foot steps behind me, hot on my heels now. I must be a really slow runner. I stop and take in my surroundings, trying to figure out where I am. In Harry's kitchen. I walk to different drawers opening them and closing trying to find what I'm searching for. Harry runs into the kitchen as I find my target. A knife. I hold it up in front of me for self defense. He stares at me shocked and confused.

He set me up. He had to. He knew all along, he set me up.

"Louis, what's going on? Put the knife down." He says calmly to me. I shake my head furiously. Mr. Tezeer is behind Harry, watching me. I never thought I'd see him again. He was one of the reasons I wanted to move. My mother finally agreed, but she still doesn't know why. She thinks she does though, the bullying. She thinks I hated school so much I was willing to move towns just to get away.

"Yeah Louis, put the knife down." Mr. Tezzer sneers at me. Harry turns around to glare at him.

"Shut the fuck up, don't talk to him obviously your the reason for his upset. What's going on?" He waves his hands in the air exasperatingly.

"That's M-Mr.Tezeer.." I tell him, as if he didn't know. He cocks his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"Who?" How is he going to pretend like he doesn't know his own fathers name?

"Mr. Tezeer! That's who! Fuck Harry, don't you know your own fathers name?" I scream at him, the knife shaking in my hand. I'm losing my grip, as well as my mind. My palms are becoming sweaty and I can feel the knife slipping away. Everything is becoming blurry. So hazy.

"Mr. Tezeer? That's not your name?" He turns to look at his father with questioning eyes. His dads eyes are wide a little worry in them. He's probably wondering how he's going to explain this. It's clear now that Harry didn't set me up, unless he's a really good actor.

"I- uh. Mr. Tezeer was the name I gave to my patients when I was a psychiatrist, Harry. Louis was one of my patients." I step a little closer, I hate hearing him say my name. I really want to go take a shower now, because just from the sight of him I feel dirty all over again.

"Patient my ass! You never diagnosed me, or helped me in anyway! You made my life a living hell!" Harry comes to stand in front of me, but not to close. I may look defenseless, but I do have a knife, and I have know idea how to use it.

"Maybe I should go, Harry. I'll come back later, alright?" His dad asks as he leaves the room not waiting for a response. I slowly lower my arm when he backs his way back into the room. "It was very nice seeing you again, Lou. You should come by for another session some time."

Harry leaves my side going to push his father out of the house. "Fucking leave, and don't bother coming back! I don't need you here, I haven't needed you here for the past nine years. Fucking low life. You're a poor excuse of a father." I'm standing in the kitchen with the knife slipping out of my hands. My eyes are wide, and I feel as if I haven't blinked in hours. I hear the door slam, and every thing goes black.

~~30 minutes later.~~ (Still Louis' POV)

I wake up in a mysterious room with someone next to my side. Luckily, I'm not naked, because usually when I wake up in someone elses bed with someone, I did something I'd regret.

Every thing hit me like a wrecking ball once I looked down at the person next to me. Being invited over to Harry's house, the land line he didn't even know about, his father showing up...his father. Mr. Tezeer.

I decide to shake Harry awake since he's laying on me and I can hardly breath from his body weight. "Harry?" I shake his shoulder. He mumbles softly, turning a little so his nose is pressed against my neck. I smile a little bit, loving the feel of this. But no. No. He is the son of Mr.Tezeer. I can't like Harry, I can't even be friends with Harry, now!

His lips are parted a bit, and I can feel him breathing on my neck. It's starting to tickle as I giggle totally manly though.

A manly giggle.

My body must be moving from my giggling as I feel Harry move his head and start to wake himself up. I stare at him out of the corner of my eye, I wonder what his morning voice sounds like. Like Mr. Tezeer's. I mentally curse myself. Of course.

He sighs as he opens his eyes slowly. "Louis?" I part my lips about to respond when Harry's left my side in a flash falling to the floor. He groans in pain as I look over the edge of the bed at him. A small smile tugs at my lips. His face his turning red and he laughs a bit. "I let you have most of the bed." I try to ignore the pang I feel in my chest once I hear his voice. Rugged-er.

He sits him self back on the bed once I've scooted over enough to give him room to fit his body. "I think someone needs to explain what the hell is going on, and it isn't going to be my dad, because I refuse to ever talk to him again if I can help it." I stare at him for a moment. I knew this would have to happen at some point. 

"Maybe I should start from the beginning."