We may die from medication, but we sure killed the pain.

Hi guys! It took me FOREVER to write this chapter because I major writers block, but it's okay, I got it done. Obviously lol. So I have twitter if any of you want to follow me on there @Larry_Love_69 Please read the other note at the bottom for more, sort important (but not THAT important) information.

Louis POV

I'm walking down Harry's street when I see a red Cadillac convertible sitting in his long driveway. I don't have a clue who that could possibly be, but I don't let the unknown guest stop me from continuing my way up the drive. I knock softly on the door my bags still in hand, I plan on asking to stay here for a while. Why bother to go back home? When the door opens a girl with newly dyed hair, her face reminds me so much of Harry it's kind of scary.

"Uh, hi. Who are you?" I ask quietly, she furrows her eyebrows curling her lips inwards before she speaks.

"Shouldn't eye be asking you that?" I blink at her before responding. She clearly knows Harry, whether it be from her attitude to her facial appearance.

"I'm sorry that was rude uh...I'm Louis." I extend my hand to her and she grabs it squeezing it.

"And how do you know Harry?" I take back my hand after she shakes it up and down.

"I'm his friend." I don't like saying friend anymore. Since I'm going to ask to stay with him for I don't know how long, I should probably ask him to be my boyfriend properly or something. It seems like he's not going to do it any time soon.

"Ah, well I'm Gemma, his sister. He's a little busy right now so if you could-" I shake my head cutting her off.

"I um. I was going to ask if I could..." I stop short. If I tell her I want to stay here she's going to want to know why, and I don't feel like going over everything with someone I barely know. "Are you sure he can't see me right now?" I don't understand why Harry would let her open the door. Isn't he mad at her or something? Or is she mad at him? Either way I hope they're making amends. Gemma shakes her head as she's closing the door. I close my eyes as I hear the door click shut. I'm making my way back down the street when I hear foot steps behind me. I turn around to find Harry with red blood shot eyes running toward me.

"Harry? Have you been crying?" His breath coming out in short huffs.

"Yeah, but...did you need something?" He asked pointing to the bag. I nodded and come closer to him grabbing his bicep running my hand up and down him.

"I was going to ask could I stay for a little while. Properly. But if your sister is going to be staying here, then I can go back home." He grabs my right hand holding it between his huge hands, engulfing me.

"Believe me, she is not staying." I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "I told her to leave I just,,,you can stay for as long as you want. We have to talk about somethings anyway."