Bikes

Y/N's P.O.V
I've just moved to Hawkins.
My luck had been terrible this entire week. But now I'm going to a new school today.
...great.I don't know anyone!Have I forgotten to mention that I'm socially awkward?I go to the bathroom and turn my wrist to see 007.The foundation must've rubbed off. I sneak some of my moms foundation into the bathroom and put the foundation over the numbers, it doesn't hide it completely, but it makes it hard to see. You see, I'm 'adopted'. I was from Hawkins lab. But just at the age six I was able to sneak out, I made sure to get as far away from the lab as possible.
After years of hiding I soon changed a lot, so no one would've recognize me. Not to mention how filthy I was. But then I was found, and here I am.Not even my mom knows about my powers. I can summon things, but of course...I never use my powers. There's no need. I even often forget that I even have them. I place the foundation in my pocket as I flush the toilet and turn on the water faucet and leave the bathroom after turning it back off.I put on my shoes and swing my backpack over my shoulder."Bye mom!"I yelled but there was no response, but this was usual.I rolled my eyes as I leave.
I get on my bike and kick the stand up before peddling, making my way to school.Other kids riding their bikes would wave or say 'hi', but I would never acknowledge them and just keep peddling.Once I got to school I jumped off and put it into the bike rack and walked into school. school has already started, so I'll just have to go along with everyone else. I'm not expecting to talk to anyone, or anyone to talk to me.I go to my locker and just shuffle around my stuff to get what I need.Well, what I think I need.But then I realized that I left something on my bike....I groaned and walked out of school until I noticed something.Two boys were messing with four other boys. I gritted my teeth."Hey!Whats your problem?!"I yelled as I stomped over to those two boys.All of them look at my taken back."Oh-It's just a newbie...well..she's kinda hot-"My face heated up but I quickly recovered and just growled."Troy, your gonna get your ass kicked."A boy with curly hair and a hat said."the only one that's gonna get their-"I interrupted him."JUST FUCK OFF!"I yelled and 'troy' just looked at me eyes wide."Damn"He said, I just gave him a glare.I  push him making him back up."Ugh,let's just go."Troy said to his friend as they walk away. I turn back to the others."You guys ok?"I asked. They just looked at my shocked."uh...hello?Social interaction?!"I said waving my hand in their faces making them snap out of it."Did..did you just stand up to Troy?!"one of them said."Well yeah-It's not a big deal-oh and I'm Y/N...uh..you?"I said trying to quickly plan on what I'm going to say as I go along, thinking that I'll say something wrong. "Well, I'm Lucas, that's Dustin, that's Will, and that's Mike."Lucas said."Well,uh,hi?Sorry..I don't really talk to people that...much..?"I said mentally face palming."Oh, it's fine."Will said."Well I gotta go to class,bye."I said as I make my way to my bike."Wait!Y/N!"I hear Dustin yell over to me as I turn to them."Yeah?"I asked."We're going to play dungeons and dragons tonight!Wanna join?I can take you there."He said."Sure!I love that game!"I said."Great!Ill meet you outside of school after school, the others will be there, okay?""Kay!"I responded as I grab what I forgot on my bike and walked into the school and got to class. I was going to sit down, but then the teacher told me to stand up front."So!We have a new friend to join us on our adventure!This is Y/N!Please treat her the way you would want to be treated."The teacher said,I scanned the room,but then I notice something. There sitting at the front were no other than Dustin, Lucas, Will, And mike. (JuSt gO AlOnG WiTh iT)
I sat down at a random desk as class started.

~Time Skip to after school~
I stood next to the bike rack waiting for the boys.After what seemed to be forever, they finally got here, Dustin and Lucan seemed to be fighting as the group made their way to me."Ok!So..I'm guessing you have a bike..right?"Dustin said."Well,duh!"I said as I pull my bike out of the rack and got on."Well,aren't you guys gonna show me where to go?
It already took you forever just to get here!"I said."Hey!It was Lucas's fault!He kept on saying-"Lucas slapped a hand over Dustin's mouth."Guys,let's just go!"Mike said as he and will go on their bikes."Yeah,I think they're right,Dustin."Lucas said as he got on his bike."Lucas your such a bitch, you know that?"Dustin said as he got on his bike."yeah,Of course I am."Lucas said."Frenemies?"I asked and we started going down the street."No,Dustin's just-"Lucas started only to be interrupted by mike,"Oh my god!Stop fighting!""Yeah,You guys need to stop."Will agreed."Hey,Will,You've been quiet, you ok their?"I asked.He just shrugged."Will, are you scared that your gonna get cooties?!"Dustin said in a goofy voice, this made will and everyone laugh."Haha!No!I just don't know Y/N very well,So I don't know what to talk about."Will said."Understandable."I said.The rest of the ride was pretty quiet-well that was until-"Awkward silence"I said in a certain rhythm.this made them laugh."What,Someone has to do it!"I said as I joined in with that laughter.
So later we go to..uh..one of there houses?To play dungeons and dragons.It was pretty great,I had to call my mom so she knows where I am-Even though I'm gonna regret coming over here when I get home..So then it was time for me to go."Well..I have to go."I said."Hey!I'll come with you."Will said as he followed me out the door."Hmm..Ok."I said as we both got on our bikes."Yeah I have to go too anyways."Will said."well thanks for coming along,I'm actually kinda scared of the dark..don't judge me!"I said."I won't!I am too..I guess?""You aren't scared of the dark..Are you?"I said as we set off to the road."No,no!I am..I just...I have terrible grammar?"He said."Well..uh..ok?"I said and we both laughed.Everything was going great until I thought I was something on the road."gah!-"I yelped as I quickly steer off of the road-Apparently it wasn't just in my head because Will had the same reaction.We both look at the road only to see that it's still there."Here!"Will yelled as he grabbed my wrist as we start running through the woods and end up what I'm guessing is his house.I look back to see that 'thing' still there.My eyes widened in fear.We're gonna die,we're gonna die I repeated in my head.Will pulls me into the house,closes the door behind us and locks it.He runs to a phone and tries to call someone but it doesn't work.The creature starts banging on the door as the door starts breaking."will..will..!WILL!"I yelled.Will looked at the door as his eyes widen.He grabbed my wrist again and we went out from the back door just as the door breaks, he runs dragging me along as we make it into a shed as he closes and locks the door.He grabs a gun his hands shaking.He scrambles to but bullets into the gun that he got from off the counter. I just stood still shaking.Will held the gun defensively pointing it towards the door and the creature starts banging the door just like the last one- this is just like a horror movie. Wow,my luck is just great now, isn't it? Then the light above us started flickering and we looked up at it,kinda like in a trans.Then the light started getting brighter and brighter,Then the light immediately went out, leaving no living thing left in the shed.