Mystery

sorry that I haven't been updating,it's just that I've been having some technical issues with this FriCkIng FoNt because it WonT Go BaCk TO NorMal, so most of the font in this chapter will be bold, It was getting pretty annoying so I just gave up and started just continued typing the story, again sorry, now On tO ThE FricKinG ChaPteR
Y/N's P.O.V
I looked around frantically.We weren't in the shed anymore.well we were, but it was...different.We were somewhere else. The banging against the door had stopped, we heard a low growl and un-human footsteps stomped off, Will lowered the gun, still shaking in fear,I couldn't blame him. I was too. I should've used my powers to scare it off, but at the time of it chasing us, I couldn't think. I just...panicked. "I...I think we're good.." I said quietly as I take a step forward. "this...this place isn't our world, is it?" Will said, placing the gun back down onto the counter. "no...I don't think so." "We should go, It knows where we are...I..I know where to go!"He said, once again grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the entrance of the shed.He opened the door...what we saw proved we are not where we are supposed to be.All the sudden we heard a screech. I quickly turn my head to see it. (pfft)
I don't even know what it is...no...It's the demogorgon. "Will...WILL RUN!" I yelled as he gasped when he saw it and started dashing off, his grip around my wrist tightened as we ran into the forest, The demogorgon not far behind. I look back to a wall rise from the ground and block the demogorgon and it smacked against the wall. Blood oozed from my nose. Did...did I do that? I wondered as I wipe the blood from my nose with my sleeve. The wall dissenter grated to thin air to reveal the demogorgon knocked out cold. We ran into this little 'den'. I wonder who made it- well probably someone from Will's family. "Hopefully it won't find us here.."He huffed. I just nodded in return as We both sat down.
"Y-yeah...wait...SHIT!"I said as I groaned. "What is it!?"Will said nervously. "What about food!?"I whisper yell. I eyes widened. "Shit! Uhh..I'll go get some food!"He said. "Nononono YOU stay here!I'll go get it!" ((It autocorrected I'll to I'lol XD)) He shook his head. "no!Its not safe!"He yelled. I slapped a hand over is mouth. "shhh" I hissed not wanting one of the demogorgons to find. I slowly removed my hand from his mouth. "Oh.. yeah..sorry" He said quietly. "It's fine, but I'm going!"I said. He was about to say something but I already left.

Lucas's P.O.V
"Guys...why isn't Will or Y/N here?" I asked. "How the hell would we know!?"Dustin said. "wills mom said that he never came home." Mike said. We all stopped. "What if Y/N took him!? Ugh, I knew we shouldn't have trusted her!"I said groaning. "Dude, during class you stared at her smiling"Dustin said as he started laughing. "No!That was you!"I argued. Mike shook his head. "No. Y/N's mom also called about her never coming home... and if she did kidnap Will, wouldn't she take him to her house?"I thought for a minute. Well, that IS true. But... what happened to them? Maybe they just went to school early?...but their parents would've noticed if they got home. Ugh, I don't know!The teacher walked into the room and started class as everyone quickly went quiet.

Y/N's P.O.V
I was making my way to 'Will's' house to get some food. I look down as I pull my sleeve up. The foundation rubbed off from Will constantly grabbing my wrist. Greeeaaat.I walk into Will's house to see a demogorgon. "Shitshitshitshitshitshit" I mumbled as I backed out of the house as I started running. The demogorgon must've heard me because it started chasing me, ugh, life is great. I ran into a forest as I turned around as I slowly started backing up from the demogorgon. It reached for me. My eyes widened. I felt tears in the corner of my eyes. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!"I screech. "STAY WITH THE THINGS IN YOUR WORLD!DON'T FUCK WITH MINE!STAY AWAY!"I yell again. It grabbed my wrist making me yelp. It's 'mouth' opened wide is it gets closer to me. But then it let go of me as it started screeching, making me fall back.the demogorgon ran off. I looked at the tree behind me...something about it was...strange. It was like...something slimy..but there was something on the inside. I started press against it as I coughed.the air here is...terrible..I made my way though as I fell onto..grass.?Maybe there was a weird hole through the tree?I looked around but no. This wasn't the same place. I think I just found a way back...