The return of the dead

Dustin's P.O.V
I cant believe that Will and Y/N are dead! We should've all went together..well.. someone would've speed ahead at some point anyways.. (*cough* *cough* will-) I got on my bike and started making my way to school. It's weird, cause this mentally messed up girl has been staying with mike.Like, dude she has powers! Ever since Y/N and Will went missing, a bunch of crazy shit started happened. I stopped my bike as I thought I saw something right besides the road.I look back to see Y/N on the ground coughing. What the fuck! I thought that they found her dead body! "Holy shit" I mumble as I drag my bike off the road and started running towards her. "Y/N!?" I shouted. She looked up at me as I quickly knelt down besides her. "Y/N what the fuck!? People found your dead body and we even had a funeral!Are you a zombie!?"I yelled. Then I noticed she was shaking. "I never died..."she said. I helped her up. "Are you ok!? What happened!? Where were you!? Is Will still alive!?"I said more quietly this time. "I..I'm fine. Will's still alive but...but he's not here"She said. "What do you mean..not here?"I said as I started walking her to my bike. "You wouldn't believe me.."She said. "Dude.. over the over the time you were dead-" "NOT dead" "yeah ,yeah, whatever, so over the time you were gone, we met a girl with powers, so whatever you're going to say can't be more unbelievable than that." She stopped and looked at me. "Who?"She asked. "Well..her name is eleven" I said as she literally choked on the air. "Woah dude, you ok?" "Yeah..yeah I'm fine.. where were you going?" "Oh I was going to go to school..do you think you should come?" I asked hoping for a yes. She shrugged. As we got to my bike. "Ah shit! We're going to be late!"I said as we both hop onto my bike. "Then what are you waiting for!? Lets go!"She said as I started pedaling.
We got to school and we both hoped off my bike as I drag it into the bike rack as everyone stared at her.
She awkwardly shrugged it off. "Uhh.. lets get to class" She said. "Yeah.. the others are going to flip!"I said. She rolled her eyes smiling. "Yeah. And they're gonna start calling me 'Zombie girl'"She said and groaned. "Probably Troy" I said. "Thanks for the clarification." She said as she laughed. "Well I know that it's obvious but- ugh. Never mind" I said as she laughed again. We walked into class and yup. What we expected to happen happened. "What the fuck!" Lucas yelled as he looked at Y/N "Hold up.. Dustin the the hell did you do?" Lucas said again. Mike just stared at Y/N confused. Lucas waved a hand in front of Y/N's face but then Y/N slapped it making me laugh. "Y/N what happened!?"Lucas yelled as all the other kids started walking in. Y/N shrugged probably not wanting to tell. "Is Will alive too!?" "Yeah..." she answered. "Where is he!?"Lucas said. "Not here" "Ok, ok. I know that!"Lucas said then the teacher walked in. "Lucas! Calm down. What happened?" He asked. Lucas pointed at Y/N. The teacher looked at her in disbelief. Shit. What is he gonna do? Ugh, Lucan. Why can't you just keep to yourself damnit. "Y/N, didn't you have a funeral?" He asked. Y/N blinked in response. "I don't know what happened during the time I was gone." She answered. "Here..come with me." He said. Y/N looked at all of us nervously before following him. I slapped the side of Lucas's head. "Dude why did you have to draw attention to her!? Not to mention acting like she's dumb!" I yelled at him. "Whatever" He said and sat at his seat.

Y/N's P.O.V
The teacher called my mom and my mom was going to pick me up.shit. What is she going to do? I don't like it when people question me a lot. It makes it hard for me to think. But my mom doesn't know that. She think she understands me but she doesn't. Not to mention her alcohol problem. She abuses me. I just want to get away from her- wait.. will! I need to get him out of there. I look around anxiously seeing the
At no one was in the room right know. Perfect. I walk over to one of the windows and open it as I easily slip though the opening, closing the window behind me as I started running off. But then a girl with short hair runs into me making me fall down. She looks at me but didn't say anything. "...seven?" She said. My eyes widen. She grabbed my wrist to reveal the numbers 007