Chapter 12: Big Boy

[Back at the villa : 2:46AM]

Tae dragged Jungkook by the hand up to the villa and quietly shut the door behind them.

"Ooh Taehyung- ah, is this an aggressive side I am yet to see" Jungkook said with a smirk on his face, slurring his words.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook against the wall, putting his hand over Kooks mouth.

"Shut the fuck up! Everybody's asleep and if we get caught sneaking in now, we're as good as dead, understand?" Tae said sternly, slowly removing his hand from Kooks mouth as he nodded.

Suddenly, Jungkook latched onto Taehyung's hand, pulling him up the stairs to their room.

"Jungkook-ah! What are we doing?" Tae whispered, chuckling at Jungkook tripping up the stairs.

Jungkook pulled the two of them inside the bedroom as he closed the door behind them.

Jungkook made his way over to the bed and took a seat in the middle, crossing his legs and patting the empty space next to him.

Taehyung smiles as he crossed the room and joined Kook on the bed.

"Let's play our own dares, just you and me ey Taehyung-ah" Jungkook said, nudging Tae.

"Shushh Jungkook! Right come on then, you first , big boy"

What the fuck am I saying. Remind me never to drink again.

"I dare you to kiss me again."

A soft gasp left Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook quickly placed his hand over Taehyung's mouth, pushing him down on the bed, hovering over his body.

"Shut the fuck up! Everyone's asleep and if we get caught-" Jungkook mimicked Tae, putting on a low voice and rolling his eyes.

Taehyung grabbed Kooks hand and pulled it away from his mouth.

"Will you just 'shut the fuck up' and kiss me already?" Tae said, taking hold of Kooks chin, aggressively bringing his face towards his own.

Jungkook took hold of Tae's face and once again their lips met. The kiss was passionate, much more than before.

Maybe this is my aggressive side?

Tae pulled on Jungkooks hair, causing him to groan. Jungkooks hands ran all over Tae's body, taking in this moment. Their lips moved in synch, crashing against eachother carelessly. Being intoxicated made their kisses sloppy, saliva running down Jungkooks chin and onto Tae's neck.

Jungkooks hands found their way to the hem of Taehyung's shirt,  as he fondled with the buttons, he proceeded to unbutton them.

"W-what are you doing?" Tae questioned, panting and gasping for air.

"It's pretty late baby, it's time for bed, so we gotta get ready.." Jungkook said smirking, leaning down to run his tongue up Tae's chest.

"Jungkook- ah, w-we can't- ahh" Taehyung Said, quivering at the sensation of Jungkooks tongue getting lower down his body, letting out a low moan.

"Shut the fuck up, everyone's asleep, remember? You gotta be quiet.." Jungkook smirked, his hands finding his way to the zipper on Taehyung's shorts.

I have a feeling we're not getting any sleep tonight.