Meet My Boyfriend(RadiclesXReader)

So! Hey! Welcome to my first K.O-fic (tried to to a combination of O.K K.O and Fanfic). I hope you enjoy the first story for this book!

Lakewood Plaza Turbo was a popular place for heroes and nobodies to hangout or simply work. The place was pretty calm, this is until Boxmore bots come in to destroy plaza, especially this place called Gar's Supply and Bodega. The owner of the place, Lord Boxman (also known as Buttman), enjoyed the despair and ruining friendships. It went like this, a box would teleport and fall from the sky and the walls would collapse, revealing a robot or more, that mainly depended on Boxman's mood.

The attacks went like thing, the robots would greet everyone and call them 'Lakewood losers', and then they'd try their best to destroy everything. That was where Gar's employees would come it and fight them, and if luck was on the plaza's side Mr. Gar would defeat the bots with ease, after all, he was level 11. But without Gar, of course it was a different story. The employees: Enid, K.O, and your boyfriend Rad would fight them and struggle, but in the end, they get the job done.

So, who was your boyfriend Rad? Well, there are two sides of him, one side he refused to show. Rad mainly showed is his cocky, egotistical and too cool side, and that was mainly his image with everyone. However, he the other part of him was sweet and, well, dorky. When you two were alone he'd show you his softer and sensitive side, though he still was a little cocky.

You walked to the bodega, nervous out of your mind. Entering the bodega, you were greeted with the store being completely covered in lighting nacho cheese.

You sighed, " Why am I not surprised?" you asked yourself, slightly used to the weird things that occurred in the bodega.

" Hey, (Y/n)!" K.O greeted, his voice coming from above you. You looked to your left and right, " Up here!"

You looked up, finding K.O stuck on the ceiling, feet to torso covered in the blue colored cheese " What the? K.O, what happened?" You grabbed the chair that Enid would use to stand on. With a slight tuck you tried to get K.O off the ceiling, only to fail.

K.O casually replied with, " Rad was teaching how lighting nacho cheese would be a good elemental bomb in combat. We ended up making lots of them, when we lit the fuse nothing happened. Long story short, it eventually exploded."

" I see," with one more tug you were able to free K.O, but the ceiling tile was still glued on K.O's back. " Yikes, Mr. Gar's going to kill me," you mumbled to yourself.  " Where's Enid and Rad?"

K.O adjusted his headband, then pointed his finger to two figures covered in lighting cheese.You and K.O one by one, struggled to free the others from their cheesy prison. K.O exclaimed, " Don't worry guys we'll save you!"

Once you were able to free the two, you groaned, tired after struggling getting rid of the nacho cheese. After that, all of you had to clean up the bodega (even though you didn't work there).

You moped your way to Rad, " Um, Rad, we need to talk," you said, trying to reach for the cheese that stuck to the shelf. Half of the bodega was still covered in cheese sadly.

Rad looked at you, taking out one of his earbuds to be able to hear you. " Yeah?" he said plainly, still slightly focused on cleaning the store.

Your eyes looked side to side, then you took a deep breath, " You know how I met your parents right?"

" My dorky parents? Yep, how could I forget? What of it?" Rad grabbed a candy bar from the shelf and took a bite. " Did they invite you to dinner again?"

You shook your head, " No. It's just-um. It's about my parents."

Rad tensed as your sentence rang through his head. He gulped then took another bite of his snack, " W-what about them?" In his mind, he was begging that you were not going to say what he feared.