Aaron and aphmau

This is in the 3 season of my street
This is for a girl I will make a boy one too

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*""*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"
Aaron POV

Me and aph have a lot planed today and aph is excited because just a few hours ago she went was saying to town and had candy 🍭. You can picture how that went it's like we were at love love paradise. She is off the walls literally. "Come on aph we have to go to the store for food 🥘 and furniture."
"Only if you cook"
"Ok I will can we just go we have to meet at the store with everyone else for furniture shopping now are you ready"
"Yea coming I just have to let celeste out"
Aph lets Celeste outside. " what color furniture do you think we need and what you need to get food wise and we also need to get stuff for Celeste.Like a dog Bowl,dog food, A dog bed and treats for her."
" we also need lots and lots of candy" aphmau said
" you're still on a sugar rush. we also need to buy a TV and couches and beds with pillows and blankets and we need stuff for the bathroom and then we need to buy pots and pan for when I cook 👨‍🍳. OK so now let's make that we need for furniture and then another one for food.
Furniture
Couch
loveseat
bed
towels
rugs
red  blankets
purple blankets
pillows four pillows
Tv 📺
Dog beds
Etc

Food
gPasta
dough
dog food
Fruits
vegetables
Tortillas
Meat
Chips
Tomato sauce
Peanuts
Marshmallows
Rice 🍚
Etc

~ Time ship I mean skip ~

After we're done shopping we were on our way home and then we start hearing these little cries.
"What is that it sounds like a baby 👶 if you find it can we keep Aaron please."
" first let's find it. I follow the sound to a cart 🛒 with a blanket over it I slowly pull the blanket up and see a baby girl she's crying she has a note 📝 on her that says

Dear whoever you are,
This is (y/n) please take care of her I did not want her. She was a mistake she's your problem now

goodbye

From ex-parents

What kind of parents do that. I pick her up and she has dirt all over her. I bring her over to Aph and when she sees her she immediately goes over to her and takes her from my arms and aws at her.
"What is her name"
"(Y/n)" I reply
" well she is ours now I'll baby I always wanted one" aph says in aw
" well you can take her home and Bath 🛀 her and I'll go to back to the store and buy a crib food baby blankets and all the stuff we need for a baby 👶 .
After I got home with the stuff I finally got to get a good look at her and she has
(H/C) (hair color)
(E/C) eye color
And a birth on her right ankle that looks like  a Music note.
She is very beautiful. I love her  and I know for fact that aphmau sure does.