Be Te Di

Ryan, who was a bit oblivious towards Dallon's claiming of the boy, had just slowly woken up to Brendon in his arms. The sun was slowly rising again, and Ryan had no idea how much he's slept recently, although it must be a new record of some sort. He let his eyes graze along Brendon's body, and the side of his face that he could see. God, he was beautiful, and nothing was wrong with admiring it. He closed his eyes to bask in the newfound warmth of another body on his. A rare occurrence anymore, discounting the time Dallon snuck into Ryan's bed when he wasn't at all welcome to.

Brendon woke slowly, and turned in Ryan's skinny arms, to face him. As he saw Ryan's eyes were closed, he thought of an idea. He had always been told by his mother that cursing was so wrong, but he never really cared when Ryan cursed, which was frequently, actually.

His mother also told him that men being with men was disgustingly wrong. But, Brendon has only ever heard this things. He had never seen why they were so wrong. And now, he's been kidnapped by these, 'disgustingly wrong' people. There isn't anything to hold him back from trying...

Ryan was the one who helped Brendon, when he was crying. And Brendon could cry all he wanted, but that wouldn't change the situation at hand.

He made a decision. A bit of a horny decision, but nonetheless, it was a decision.

Brendon's hot breath came in waves on Ryan's neck, as Ryan felt dry lips pressing against the sensitive skin directly below his jaw, more to his left. He felt Brendon's warm hands on his shoulders, and Ryan wasn't entirely sure if he was dreaming, but he decidedly kept his eyes closed for a bit longer in case it all was but a dream of his own.

Removing his mouth from Ryan's neck momentarily, Brendon used his hand on Ryan's left shoulder to push Ryan more onto his back. Increasingly daring, Brendon hesitantly slung one of his legs over Ryan. Biting his lip nervously, he gently laid his hands on Ryan's chest, leaning down towards Ryan's face.

"Psst, Ryan," he whispered, chewing on his bottom lip incessantly. Ryan, who definitely had not been completely asleep the entire time, slowly opened his eyes, bringing a hand up to rub them. "Huh?" He asked, sleepily, holding back a smirk. "Hi," Brendon giggled, leaning down and kissing Ryan on the lips.

A shocked Ryan only took a few moments to respond, but almost instantly after kissing Brendon back, he grabbed Brendon by the shoulders and gently pulled him back. "What are you doing?" Ryan asks, catching his breath.

"Nothing," Brendon giggles, again. "Just... Trying something out? Please?" He says, half smiling, as he leans down and kisses Ryan again, who returns the rushed kisses almost instantly. I mean, he said 'please,' Ryan doesn't want to be rude...

Ryan lets his hands move up to hold the side of Brendon's face, one hand in the back of his hair, gripping it tightly, pulling him deeper into the kiss.

Letting his hands trail down Brendon's neck, down past his chest, the sit on his hips, now grilling them hard. Brendon lets out a deep groan, against Ryan's mouth. Ryan's hips involuntarily buck up into Brendon, who grinds back down into them.

Brendon has dreamt of these things happening to him ever since he became a teenager, but his mother had always, always told him no. He'd been reprimanded for so much as asking his mother if being a homosexual was still so wrong if it was love. She'd slapped the back of his hand and sent him inside to his room the rest of the sunny Saturday.