THREE

I sat in my Photography class, everyone around me looking so bored, other than Kate. She sat in front of me.

My teacher was Mr Jefferson. He was kind enough, but kinda boring. Victoria was always up his ass all the time, being the 'teachers pet'.

Class soon finishes and Kate and I left the class room.
"Lets quickly go before the bus leaves." Kate says. I nod my head and we both rush out the doors of the school towards the bus stop.

We both jog down the steps outdoors so we could arrive on time to the bus. But suddenly, Nathan stands in my path so I was unable to get past.
"Nathan..." I groan, crossing my arms and frowning at him.

He has a stern look on his face, but he's not angry, I can tell.
"Where ya goin'?" He asks.
"Why do you care so much?..." I softly say as I don't want to sound rude.
But that pissed him off...
"What? Can't I fucking care about people?!" He raises his voice.
"Nathan, I didn't mean it like that." I reach my hand out to rub his arm but he slaps it away.

"Prescott!" I raise my voice in anger. Nathan crosses his arms, still frowning but slightly calmer.
"Where are you going?" He asks again. I sigh in frustration, Kate was hiding behind me slightly.
"We're going out to buy some outfits and get some food." I finally answer Nathan's question, causing his frown to fade from his face slightly.

"Nice, let's go." He said, gently grabbing my arm.
"W~what?!" I pull back. Nathan turns around to face me again.
"I said let's go" his voice was raspy.
"No, Nathan! Kate and I are going together." I spat.
"I'm giving you a lift!" He growls, grabbing my wrist and holding so tight that I felt his nails dig into my skin.

I let out a little yelp, but I don't know if he notices he's hurting me. He drags me down the path so I stumble as I walk. Kate gasps and quickly follows along.

He drags me all the way to the parking lot, to his car to be exact. He then lets go of me, making me stumble forward and crash into his car bonnet.
"What the fuck, Nathan!" I yell.
"You asked for it" he scoffed, then crossing his arms, slightly frowning at me.
"No I did not! You grabbed me, you dick" I say.
Nathan grins.
"Do you want the fucking lift or not?" He says.

I shut my mouth and blush slightly.
"Yes..." I reply. "Wait, where's Kate?" I say.
Nathan rolled his eyes. "No time, get in." He says, opening the car door for me.
"I'm not going without Kate." I say.
"For fucks sake" Nathan groans.
moments later, Kate runs over out of breath. "I couldn't keep up." She giggles.

Nathan rolled his eyes. "Just get in." He says, getting into the drivers seat of the car.
Kate and I both get into the car and Nathan starts the car up and drives onto the road, first driving to the two whales diner.

"I love it here!" Kate smiles as we pull up at the diner.
"Sounds good." I say, since I've never been to the two whales diner.

We all enter the diner and sit in one of the booths, waiting to be served.
Minutes later, we all order our food and it tasted delicious. It's safe to say Two Whales Diner is my favourite diner.

I pull out my purse, ready to get my money out and pay for my lunch.
"No need." Nathan says, getting money out his wallet and paying for the entire meals, even Kate's.

"There was no need for that, Nathan." I tell him.
Nathan shrugs and didn't say anything.
We all go back in the car and Nathan drove us to some shops to buy our outfits for the party.
"We won't be long." I smile sweetly at him.

Kate and I leave the car and walk towards the building, ready to do some shopping.
"Wait." Nathan says, leaving the car also. "Here, spend as much as you need." He lightly throws his wallet towards me, and I quickly catch it, making sure it didn't fall.
"I...I can't accept this." I say. "Yes you can, now hurry up." He said, sounding very stern for some strange reason.
"Uh..y~yea, alright." I say.

Kate and I walk away, and begin shopping. I didn't want to spend much of Nathan's money, in case it pissed him off (even though he did just hand us his wallet) and just because it's not my money and I'm respectful.

Kate and I both bought a dress each, they weren't that expensive. Once we finished paying, we both exit the shop and see Nathan still parked up outside.
He wasn't inside the car waiting, he was leaning against the car door on his phone.
He was speaking quite aggressively, but we didn't listen in, even though we really wanted to.

The conversation was ending.
"Ugh, fuck you, bye!" Nathan then hung up and threw his phone through the open car window and he grunted loudly.

"We're done" I shyly say. Nathan's face lit up, a weak smile appearing on his face.
"Can I see what you got?" He winked.
"No!" I say, grabbing onto my bag tightly.
"Leaving it for the party, eh?" He smirks. I roll my eyes and get into the car.
"Here's your wallet." I say, handing it back to him.
"Thanks." He says, sounding a little upset. I ignored it, afraid to ask incase he snapped at me.

I look down at my wrist and stare at the red marks, it was also forming a purple bruise around from where Nathan held me so tightly.
I sigh and study the small scratch marks from where his nails dug in. I knew he didn't mean to harm me (well at least I thought I knew). Nathan can be such a sweetheart, now I've come to know him a little more.

We arrive back on the school campus.
"See you girls at the party tomorrow." A smirked, again.
"Bye Nathan." I jokingly giggle, then exit the car with Kate.
"I know you're excited really." he says.
"Yea yeah, sure I am." I sarcastically say. Kate and I then leave and start walking back to our dorms.