Chapter 7

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑 (A few minutes before their mother died)

"Sting! You came home!" My mother said weakly.

"Lucy made me come. She said that she was gonna get a boyfriend! Can you believe that?!" My brother said, his voice covering up to fear of loosing her.

"My daughter! Finally getting a boyfriend! That'd be a miracle." My mother nearly screamed.

"My daughter can't have a boyfriend! She's not old enough!" My father said.

"Yeah!" Sting sided with him.

"I guess so. It just makes me happy when I hear that my sweet Lucy is cracking her shell of hatred towards everyone. You only ever spend time with your group of friends." My mother whispered.

"I don't think that I'll ever get past my shell." I mumbled to myself. All of a sudden, her heart rate was out of control. It was faster than anything on the dramatic movies. The doctors came running in.

"Mom!" I tried getting to her, but Sting held me back.

"Lucy... It's time." He said, his voice cracking.

The heart monitor stood still. She was gone. I turned my body to face Sting and nearly squeezed him to death.

"S-she can't be gone! She's just sleeping! Right Sting!" I yelled into his chest.

"Lucy, m-mom's dead. S-she's not here anymore." He said.

"No! Who am I going to talk to now?! Who's going to listen to my every word?! Who's gonna be there when I need them the most?! Even when I try to push them away?!" I yelled. I walked put of the room and went to find Yukino, but when I did, I froze.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

She stood there. Tears stained her face. I could tell that she was shocked to see me, but she tried to ignore it.

"Y-Yukino..." She said.

"Oh no. Lucy! I'm sorry for your loss." The lady named Yukino said as she ran up to Lucy.

"I'm guessing y-you told him?" Lucy mumbled.

"Yeah. Sorry Lucy." Yukino said. Lucy let go of her and walked towards me. I stood up to get ready for her to tell me to leave, but she didn't.

"You can't tell anyone! Understand!" She said as she fought back tears.

"I promise. I'm not cold hearted." I said as I was walking away. Before I could though, she ran up and hugged me. Her palms were sweaty, and her face was wet, but I didn't care.

"This is the real Lucy, saying thank you for not leaving. Even though the Lucy of the Nons would've probably yelled at you for being nosey." She whispered.

"This is the real Natsu, that's saying you're welcome, and that I'm not leaving any time soon."

We stood there for a minute... Until I met her brother

Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! See you in the next one!