Chapter 13

🕛Time skip to morning at school🕛

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

"Well, see you later I guess." Lucy said as she walked off.

"Yep. Remember, you're mean to me." I reminded her playfully. She scoffed at me and continued to walk.

I walked around until I found my group.

"Hey guys! How ya doing?" I asked normally.

"Well, we still have to take that test today." Wendy said.

"I kinda figured. But I'm still not ready for it."

I saw Lucy and the Nons walk passed us. Everyone gave glares, but Lucy and I just looked away. Once they walked past, the bell rang.

"See you guys in class!" I quickly said. I got up and nearly ran to my next class. It was... Statistics. The one I had the test for. 

I took my seat and waited for the bell to ring. Once it did, the teacher passed out the test and I started. I may or may not have looked at Lucy's notes when she fell asleep. 

I finished pretty quickly and turned it on. Then I took out a book from my bag....................... Lucy's album.

I flipped through the pages and studied each and every one. I saw some of when she was young. Some when she was crying, or when she was laughing. 

Then I came upon the ones that she took in the hospital with her mom. There were ten photos. In each, Lucy was doing a silly pose, while in the back, her mom was doing something with her hands. Her mom did that in every photo. The more I looked at it, the more I saw that she was showing letters with her hands. They were mixed up, so I gently took them out and tried to rearrange them.

I did this for ten minutes and couldn't find anything. Then I turned them around and saw dates on the back. Once I lined the dates up correctly, I turned the first one around. Her mom was showing and 'H'. The second was 'E'. Then 'L', 'P', 'M', 'Y', 'L', 'U', 'C', 'Y'.

'Help my Lucy' she said. Her mother knew what was going to happen. She prepared for something to happen. She hoped that someone would find this book and help Lucy. 

I promise. She'll be safe with me. And I'll behave. I thought the second part mainly for her father..... And possibly her brother.

Hey guys! This chapter was only Natsu's P.O.V! The next will probably be only Lucy, or back to both. See you in the next chapter!